• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Georgia Run Off

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Man i watched the Georgia senate debate kelly loeffler was terrible. Super stiff / robotic / repeating the same catch phrases over and over. I'm sure most people have their mind made up, but if anyone is on the fence she didn't do herself many favors

They both look like a SNL cold open skit

I'm not a big fan of Loeffler. She's got a little Michelle Bachman crazy in her. A little too much church, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, politically positions.

But that wins in some districts/areas of the country and she can/should win now.

I'm not a big fan of Loeffler. She's got a little Michelle Bachman crazy in her. A little too much church, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, politically positions.

But that wins in some districts/areas of the country and she can/should win now.

Who wins is not up to us, the voters Del.

The voters will vote. Vote counters will report their counted votes.

Debates don’t matter at all. In this case the candidates don’t even matter. They are voting on whether they want Dems to control everything and rip up the constitution and be ruled by the whims of elitists Dems and tech companies or if they want to continue to have freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Debates don’t matter at all. In this case the candidates don’t even matter. They are voting on whether they want Dems to control everything and rip up the constitution and be ruled by the whims of elitists Dems and tech companies or if they want to continue to have freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

So nothing the Republican party is currently doing is unconstitutional? Republicans have tried to circumvent the constitution every way they can for the last 20 years. They know they are on a losing path and they are going to try to do everything they can to make sure they obstruct and in some cases flat out force their way through law. What's going on in Georgia now is a ******* disgrace. 3 recounts and two recertifications and people are still letting Trump grift off of them.

How have republicans tried to circumvent the Constitution?

Reactions: JMM
How have republicans tried to circumvent the Constitution?

By restricting voting to actual citizens, requiring some trivial form of proof of citizenship to vote, by refusing to jump on the ban firearms bandwagon, by demanding that conservative speech be protected.

Wait ...

So nothing the Republican party is currently doing is unconstitutional? Republicans have tried to circumvent the constitution every way they can for the last 20 years. They know they are on a losing path and they are going to try to do everything they can to make sure they obstruct and in some cases flat out force their way through law. What's going on in Georgia now is a ******* disgrace. 3 recounts and two recertifications and people are still letting Trump grift off of them.

This is a classic example of accuse the other side of what your side is guilty of. You are so full of ****. Democrats have **** on the Constitution my whole life while Republicans for the mos part defend it.

So nothing the Republican party is currently doing is unconstitutional? Republicans have tried to circumvent the constitution every way they can for the last 20 years.

Examples please. Oh, and a reference from a reliable source to back your statement.

This is a classic example of accuse the other side of what your side is guilty of. You are so full of ****. Democrats have **** on the Constitution my whole life while Republicans for the mos part defend it.

Pretty much correct.

Us waiting on Steel to list specific examples of Republicans violating the Constitution be like....

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qc1waqAag4tZC" width="480" height="379" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nirvana-bored-kurt-cobain-qc1waqAag4tZC">via GIPHY</a></p>

Well lets have it Shine.

waiting.gif

Shining cannot cite a single example to support his claim. Literally, not one. So I say to Mr. Shining ...

iu