• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hostage Situation at Synagogue in Texas

Probably the white supremacists that caused Biden to start a new federal law enforcement agency. I think it just started a couple days ago, so they must still be unconscious bias training.....

Islamofascist terrorist who is trying to use terrorism to get his islamofascist brother released from prison. Tell me again how peaceful the Mohamedians are again.

Islamofascist terrorist who is trying to use terrorism to get his islamofascist brother released from prison. Tell me again how peaceful the Mohamedians are again.
Unconscious bias training

Biggest threat is the people who didn't vote for dementia Joe. Which is the majority. They're going to need a **** ton of brown shirts/red army to round us all up.

I see on fb that all the hostages are free. Anyone know what happened to the peace-nik?

Just saw the SWAT team went bang bang on him.

Reactions: JMM
The posters on here never disappoint to reveal the idiocy that is the current administration. Good job lads.
White supremacy our greatest threat....LMFAO>

Good...Might make others think twice before trying that again..Did the ******* not know what state he was in?
He’s bearded goat. More than likely a refugee who had no idea about the culture in TX.

Malik Faisal Akram is the terrorist.

Jews are the target.

Color me shocked.

Give it two weeks before it is labeled workplace violence.