• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hostage Situation at Synagogue in Texas

XOrrX10.jpg

D4dtkbW.jpg

I had to laugh when the MSM made sure to identify him as a "British Citizen" and left it at that.

I hope by the end of 2022 they all end up flat broke. I know Sandmann has been helping the cause.

So that took how long? And your supposed to be an “intelligence agency” and we knew this day one???

Ooookay

I had to laugh when the MSM made sure to identify him as a "British Citizen" and left it at that.

I hope by the end of 2022 they all end up flat broke. I know Sandmann has been helping the cause.

I read that British Citizen bullshit. They only attach color if it's white. Then act like it's some big movement by adding white supremacist.

Which everyone knows those little shitbag groups are very small and nobody wants anything to do with that nonsense.

Right! Stories that are gone.

Afghanistan and all the folks still trapped
Juicy. I mean he going to jail right?
That small boarder issue. I guess we fixed it right.
All th ships stuck out waiting. Fixed, I don’t see anything about it. Nah moved them out father to sea.
Biden’s corrupt son.

And on and on

Right! Stories that are gone.

Afghanistan and all the folks still trapped
Juicy. I mean he going to jail right?
That small boarder issue. I guess we fixed it right.
All th ships stuck out waiting. Fixed, I don’t see anything about it. Nah moved them out father to sea.
Biden’s corrupt son.

And on and on
And the stories that don't exist ICS. I call this little video the "tip of the Iceberg" syndrome. For centuries California has led the nation in fads, laws and innovation but recent years they have followed the Venezuela model of "non-govt" govt and are a prime example of what not to do if you value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

That I'm a fan of this guy is irrelevant when you hear the base argument he puts forth and the signs of future results he predicts.

before y'all flood my inbox, i deleted all of Flog's, Tibbb's, jitter's and IQ21's posts in this thread.
you're not worthy of their intellect.