• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hate even bringing this up, but...

I expect a thread like this after a loss, not before a win. These wuss threads are bullshit and cowardly. Just so you can say, Look I was right, Tomlin sucks, if he does lose.

Well you've been wrong all ******* season. Oh no, the Browns will get their first win, oh no, the Bills defense, oh no, burfict and the Bengals, oh no, the Ravens. Nut up *******. This team is resilient, and hasn't lost to a terrible team this year. You don't think this team doesn't want a piece of the dolphins this weekend? If the game was in better weather, it would be an ugly loss for the Dolphins. The cold weather will make it closer, but we will prevail!

Also if anyone is surprised that Tebow beat us in the playoffs, you missed all of his games that season. The kid was a wonder to watch, and it wasn't his defense bringing that team back from behind, most of the season, to make the playoffs.

(and Ron, that wasn't Tebow's last play, he had some rushing yardage against us for the Jets).

No, Moore is good enough to command some respect in the passing game.

and one of those completions was for 80 yards (320 or so for the game) where the DB slipped, right?

No, Ike was playing outside technique expecting safety help over the top, Polamalu bit on the play fake HARD and left the middle of the field wide open.

No, Moore is good enough to command some respect in the passing game.

What should surprise no one (especialy Tomlin) is when the Fins come out passing off play action early and often. And deep.

The know the Steelers D is focused on stopping the run, and they know they have to be very aggressive to have a prayer of winning.

High risk, high reward.

Tomlin and Butler need to crush their dreams early.

That defense quite honestly was old. Ike got burned but it wasn't ike in his prime. He was slow and a shell of himself. Only reason he was playing was we didn't have anyone else.

This years defense is young and very athletic. I think they have come together at the right time.

We will destroy Miami today and KC next week. Then It is on for the best redemption of them all.... We will beat the cheaters in New England despite their record their.

Yes we can
s-l225.jpg

I expect a thread like this after a loss, not before a win. These wuss threads are bullshit and cowardly. Just so you can say, Look I was right, Tomlin sucks, if he does lose.

Well you've been wrong all ******* season. Oh no, the Browns will get their first win, oh no, the Bills defense, oh no, burfict and the Bengals, oh no, the Ravens. Nut up *******. This team is resilient, and hasn't lost to a terrible team this year. You don't think this team doesn't want a piece of the dolphins this weekend? If the game was in better weather, it would be an ugly loss for the Dolphins. The cold weather will make it closer, but we will prevail!

Also if anyone is surprised that Tebow beat us in the playoffs, you missed all of his games that season. The kid was a wonder to watch, and it wasn't his defense bringing that team back from behind, most of the season, to make the playoffs.

(and Ron, that wasn't Tebow's last play, he had some rushing yardage against us for the Jets).

Crickets today bitchers. Get on board or be left behind! Go Steelers!!

It was just a ******* discussion point, I'll make sure I run everything by you first.

It was just a ******* discussion point, I'll make sure I run everything by you first.

You can post whatever you like, we just never know which way the discussions will go.

I'll pump the brakes here. I don't mean to come down hard on you for the post. You are a long time, and respected poster. I was more angry with the message, and I let my temper flare up a bit (considering it was getting a little short from the POP/Hambert posts).

I didn't mean to start a black and gold on black and gold crime here. It's not the way I want to post, and I'll save my venom for actual trolls.

#kindergentler

Last edited:
Haha, I wasnt necessarily worried that we'd get torched, but I was looking at it more from the Dolphins side, thinking they may come out slinging the ball.