• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on the bills game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
another turd in the 1st quarter

stupid ******* penalties

Pickens was held on the 4th down play

Rudy inside the red zone is suspect

so tired of this same old bullshit

tired of ****** tackling

tired of stupid play calling

I don't care if all 3 qbs are playing elsewhere next season - but I expect KP to be back

If Patrick Paul is there in round 2 in the draft draft him, let him play RT while Jones goes back to LT

clean house and bring in some guys who can get the team focused early in games and not use a middle school play book on offense

another turd in the 1st quarter

stupid ******* penalties

Pickens was held on the 4th down play

Rudy inside the red zone is suspect

so tired of this same old bullshit

tired of ****** tackling

tired of stupid play calling

I don't care if all 3 qbs are playing elsewhere next season - but I expect KP to be back

If Patrick Paul is there in round 2 in the draft draft him, let him play RT while Jones goes back to LT

clean house and bring in some guys who can get the team focused early in games and not use a middle school play book on offense
Please don't sign anymore washed up FAs. Enough Patrick P and Robinson.

What I don't understand is to me going up there to Buffalo you have to take chances. Every early pass was short and to the sidelines. To me in this situation you have to be willing to lose big to win, if that makes sense. Why not? Playing their way they were down 21-0.

I ain’t even mad. Didn’t expect much based on the last 17 years, and got about what I expected. This just isn’t a good football team in any aspect. Nice little run there to end the season, but the end result is the same.

I feel this entire season, and previous, hinged largely on Matt Canaduh running and designing this offense. Ownership/Tomlin/ownership are to blame, but we have not had an offense that actually deserves to be called NFL level.

No QB can cover/ make up for the sh** show that has been the offense.

No offensive identity for so long, plus defensive injuries. That's the 2023 story IMO.

Get ready for the next extension in the next week.
I know it won't be popular. But if he is extended that will show they have no intention of competing for anything. If you are going to Pirates the approach to Steelers football I will have to step away.

Can't have my nerves up year after year after year and I had a loss that has me up and down as it is.

I never thought I would say that but things are overwhelming without the team I love adding to it. At least try to be competitive. Try.

I know it won't be popular. But if he is extended that will show they have no intention of competing for anything. If you are going to Pirate the approach to Steelers football I will have to step away.

Can't have my nerves up year after year after year and I had a loss that has me up and down as it is.

I never thought I would say that but things are overwhelming without the team I love adding to it. At least try to be competitive. Try.
Yep, may cancel Sunday ticket next season if that happens, zero reason to watch if they bring him back. They aren't serious about going to a Superbowl, so why should I be serious to invest my time and money into them? I won't

FIRE TOMLIN ALREADY ROONEY'S!!!!!!!

bahy7hf.jpg

I feel this entire season, and previous, hinged largely on Matt Canaduh running and designing this offense. Ownership/Tomlin/ownership are to blame, but we have not had an offense that actually deserves to be called NFL level.

No QB can cover/ make up for the sh** show that has been the offense.

No offensive identity for so long, plus defensive injuries. That's the 2023 story IMO.
Hate to break the news to you but our Defense SUCKS also.

Drunk Wig's thoughts.

I love the Steelers, despite the fact that they **** my best friends and post that on my Facebook page. Draw dick picks on my face after they get their *** kicked and force me to get ****-faced drunk and then put those drunk-dick-face pics on my link'd in while I'm trying to find a job to support my family. And THEN send me an ad asking me to pay a fee for some Steeler service which I'll pay while they laugh in my face and tell me how many times my buddies made them cum.

I am just lucky we got an extra week of football. 1 more good draft. another stud on the oline and a training camp to get the stench of Canada off this team.

Next year will be better..........

I know it won't be popular. But if he is extended that will show they have no intention of competing for anything. If you are going to Pirates the approach to Steelers football I will have to step away.

I have stayed a fan, but pulled WAY back. I expect Tomlin to Tomlin, so about week 10 I just laugh. Until he is gone, my passion is gone. Gone. Nada.

That’s seven years now since the last playoff win.
This organization just seems light years behind the ones like Houston, Detroit, Green Bay, Baltimore, etc.
The owner thinks he’s got the greatest coach ever, the coach is an average coach who hires inferior coordinators and coaches, continues to churn out the same mediocre results.
Either miss the playoffs or back in and lose by double digit scores, draft around 20th or so and just repeat the same cycle each season.
Were not getting anywhere but hay, best coach ever and another non losing season so be grateful or you’re stupid.

Yep, may cancel Sunday ticket next season if that happens, zero reason to watch if they bring him back. They aren't serious about going to a Superbowl, so why should I be serious to invest my time and money into them? I won't
My girl stopped watching the Pirates after they showed no desire to improve. I think from a coaching perspective they are showing the same thing. Just filling their pockets from the money we give them and not caring. I think my health is more important at this point. I can't let them be the nail. I don't mind losing seasons if they are trying something different to improve. But if you are out there just trying to line your pockets without a care in the world. Yeah we will see...