• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kenny Pickett SUV & playbook stolen and recovered.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
****-ing Fighting Kenny Pickett, dumb-***……………..

OH wait,….. It was just a “ages up to 5 yr old” coloring book.

Salute the nation

You guys are hilarious,
My plan like every year,.... I am gonna laugh all the way to the super bowl.

a litlte support would be welcomed, maybe even needed.

meh.

Last edited:
Are you out on BAIL ???

Salute the nation
I would like to think I am smart enough to not leave my vehicle at the site I stole another. But I have done some dumb things in life! Before being caught I would have taken the playbook and took two pictures of the two pages of crayon colored plays and canvased them for the man cave. When I got out serving my time after being caught (they all eventually get caught) I would take the canvas to Latrobe and have KP sign it.😅

Where is Wig? I need a good conspiracy here🤣… this makes absolutely zero sense lol… so this 60 year old guy decides out of nowhere to drive to a car dealership where pickett is filming a radio spot right after practice and steals his SUV , but leaves his car there so he is easy to find… then goes home and gets into a domestic dispute with the stolen vehicle parked in his driveway? Smells fishy… why’d he do it at all?

Throw in that in his mugshot he is wearing Pasterisks colors and I smell a great Belicheat conspiracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

350295143_1498024154341438_996422125190554748_n.jpg

I would like to think I am smart enough to not leave my vehicle at the site I stole another. But I have done some dumb things in life! Before being caught I would have taken the playbook and took two pictures of the two pages of crayon colored plays and canvased them for the man cave. When I got out serving my time after being caught (they all eventually get caught) I would take the canvas to Latrobe and have KP sign it.😅

Not so sure you would have been JAILED. You are a smart man, so you would have threaten to go public on the exposure of said “Felonous” play book………..

STEELERS, Coach Tomlin choses to protect his friend Matt and they wash it all under the table.

Fighting Pickett wants a cage match with you about the SUV, but doesn’t ask for said playbook back.

Salute the nation

PS

Pickett was left without a ride, He called and asked if the LUXURY S10 was available for a pick-up and ride. I told him it would be about an hour to hour and a half…….. he said he would wait.

Picked him and and gave him the typical LS10 ride, including the 5lb. BACON slice. He had to use two of Coolies diapers and Lunar was hiding in the back, got a great photo of Kenny changing.

Pulled up to his house and just did a drive by kick-out drop off……….. no injury.

Salute the nation

A 60 year old car thief living in my old hometown, how things have changed.

There has to be more to the story, why does someone this age steal a car, leave his at the scene of the crime, then drive it to his house?

Did Kenny leave the key fob in the car?

Yes- you have done and said some dumb things. Humor us and tell us about them. You brought it up, not me.

My guess is that he ran out of gas and needed a ride home.

Yes- you have done and said some dumb things. Humor us and tell us about them. You brought it up, not me.

I think we ALL have at some point in our life, he who’s says no, are just flat out lying or dead.

Yesterday I was replacing a throttle cable on a Cub Cadet yard tractor. I did part of the steering wheel assemble BASS-ACKWARDS and ended up nearly doing the replacement twice…………. **** happens but that doesn’t mean I’m any stupider than anyone here………

Salute the nation

Well a few times I entertained this twatwaffling window licking conehead on Steelernation by answering his idiotic drivel. Some think it is dumb corresponding with this maroon foaming at the mouth dingleberry , but I do it anyway.