• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non-Citizens Will Now Vote In At Least One State

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
this ************ comes here and cites SNOPES?!

phhhftpt - old, old news, now for something up to date

There's an easier way to get votes - pay cash for them

Chicago mayoral candidate hands out cash to potential voters

An aide to Wilson said the businessman gave away $300,000 to 2,000 people through the Dr. Willie Wilson Foundation, a 501(c)(3). Such organizations are tax-exempt, must not be organized for the benefit of private interests and are restricted in how much political activities they can conduct. Wilson says he organized the giveaway to assist homeowners who are struggling to pay their property tax bills.

“My wife and I have been blessed by God to be able to get a few of the material things out of life and so it’s up to us to now continually to share back with all of you all and others”

promo356564767.jpg

https://wreg.com/2018/07/23/chicago-mayoral-candidate-hands-out-cash-to-potential-voters/

-----------------

I bet he learned that from Barry

phhhftpt - old, old news, now for something up to date

There's an easier way to get votes - pay cash for them

Chicago mayoral candidate hands out cash to potential voters

An aide to Wilson said the businessman gave away $300,000 to 2,000 people through the Dr. Willie Wilson Foundation, a 501(c)(3). Such organizations are tax-exempt, must not be organized for the benefit of private interests and are restricted in how much political activities they can conduct. Wilson says he organized the giveaway to assist homeowners who are struggling to pay their property tax bills.

“My wife and I have been blessed by God to be able to get a few of the material things out of life and so it’s up to us to now continually to share back with all of you all and others”

promo356564767.jpg

https://wreg.com/2018/07/23/chicago-mayoral-candidate-hands-out-cash-to-potential-voters/

-----------------

I bet he learned that from Barry

Could you imagine the uproar if Trump did this in hillbilly, Alabama?

Could you imagine the uproar if Trump did this in hillbilly, Alabama?

He's a notorious cheapskate and cheat, so not gonna happen.

Besides why would he need to do that when he has working class idiots voting for him based on the idea he would actually do something for them?

That kind of stupid actually donates their own money to a thieving turd like Trump.....Lol

Well I imagine if Mr. Wilson had to pass out his own money, he would be far less generous. It's easy to come off as Robin Hood when it is someone else's money.

....or u could just empty the prisons

Dozens Of Locked Up Sex Offenders Granted Conditional Pardons By Gov. Cuomo So They Can Vote

Dozens of convicted sexual predators deemed too dangerous to be returned to the community after their release from prison are among the thousands who received conditional pardons from Gov. Cuomo, giving them the right to vote, the Daily News has learned.

At least 77 sexual predators sent to civil confinement in state psychiatric hospitals after their prison time was up are affected by the widespread pardons, various records show.

The list is littered with convicted pedophiles and rapists and other violent sexual abusers. All were granted conditional pardons from Cuomo under a new policy designed to give back the right to vote to those who leave prison.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...sex-offenders-vote-pardon-20180721-story.html

------------

more proof Liberalism is a mental disorder