• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OU Frat Glee Club Represents CONservative Christian Red State Well

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Will my CONservative friends here explain to me again why we don't need affirmative action? Tell my why minorities don't need a hand up in college when even the students are racist. I'm sure each of these frat members are good upstanding Christians, students, and of course Republicans. In fact I can guarantee it.

This is a peep hole view of what goes on in a lot of these southern schools, I have first hand knowledge.

Here are the lyrics that some on here like Badcat will find quite enjoyable I'm sure:

"There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a ni**** in SAE."

Latest Scandal for Sigma Alpha Epsilon Frat: A Racist Video
By Max Kutner 3/9/15 at 1:57 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/latest-scandal-sigma-alpha-epsilon-frat-racist-video-312350?piano_t=1

The downfall of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE) chapter at the University of Oklahoma (OU) came fast, after a racist video posted Sunday went viral. The nine-second video features frat members riding on a bus and singing about not admitting black students into the fraternity, using a racial slur. The video had been viewed more than 357,000 times as of midday Monday.

Hours after the video was posted, the national headquarters of SAE issued a statement saying it had closed the OU chapter and suspended all of its members.

“We apologize for the unacceptable and racist behavior of the individuals in the video, and we are disgusted that any member would act in such a way,” fraternity officials said in the statement. “This type of racist behavior will not be tolerated and is not consistent with the values and morals of our fraternity.”

The officials added that they hope to reestablish the chapter at some point.

SAE’s national president, Brad Cohen, said in the statement that upon learning about the video, he “called an immediate board meeting, and we determined with no mental reservation whatsoever that this chapter needed to be closed immediately.”

OU officials responded quickly, too. On Sunday night, university President David Boren said in a statement, “If the video is indeed of OU students, this behavior will not be tolerated and is contrary to all our values. We are investigating.”

By Monday morning, after a campus rally organized by a black student organization drew an estimated 100 to 200 people, Boren issued a new statement, addressing the SAE members in the video.

“You are disgraceful. You have violated all that we stand for. You should not have the privilege of calling yourselves ‘Sooners.’ Real Sooners are not racist,” he said, referring to the name of the school’s athletic teams. “Effective immediately, all ties and affiliations between this university and the local SAE chapter are hereby severed.”

Follow the link to read the rest It's too long to post here.

Elfie, Do you think they are like the Dems who messed with protesters in Selma way back?

How is it that you are able, from nine seconds of video, to judge that they are Christians and Republicans?

Bigoted much?

Last edited:
Young Democrats gettin' spunky, no big deal...they didn't mean nuthin' by it. After all they all voted for Obama, that cancels any racist jokes they repeat, at least 'till '16.

Me, and one aluminum baseball bat, with the no-slip grip, could have cleared that bus in 20 seconds...

Will my CONservative friends here explain to me again why we don't need affirmative action? Tell my why minorities don't need a hand up in college when even the students are racist. I'm sure each of these frat members are good upstanding Christians, students, and of course Republicans. In fact I can guarantee it.

You are just as bigoted as they are.

Elfie, Do you think they are like the Dems who messed with protesters in Selma way back?

How is it that you are able, from nine seconds of video, to judge that they are Christians and Republicans?

Bigoted much?

No not bigoted but very close to the situation. I'm not judging from 9 seconds, I'm going by years of knowing what goes on at that school and having friends who's kids have gone through that frat.

Tell one of the mods to check my IP address since you guys are so non trusting.

They are dicks. Period. And I'm sure there are no black Frats engaging in similar terrible (best Charles Barkley impression) behaviors.

Bigoted much?

Those "Dems" were right wing, conservative,Christian, racist, etc. They loved D-party policies as long as they were helping 'good white folk'. Some stayed and suppressed their true feelings others switched to Republican after the civil rights movement.

"The Democrats were and are the racists" argument doesn't hold water.

When did frats start approving and denying admissions again?

You're right they don't. They just produce the corporate middle management racists that make affirmative action necessary.

Those "Dems" were right wing, conservative,Christian, racist, etc. They loved D-party policies as long as they were helping 'good white folk'. Some stayed and suppressed their true feelings others switched to Republican after the civil rights movement.

"The Democrats were and are the racists" argument doesn't hold water.

I'd be curious to see the % of students on that campus that vote D or R.

No not bigoted but very close to the situation. I'm not judging from 9 seconds, I'm going by years of knowing what goes on at that school and having friends who's kids have gone through that frat.

Tell one of the mods to check my IP address since you guys are so non trusting.

Check your IP?? Lol yeah, we'll get right on that.

No no, you're right Elf, you're toooootally right, conservative Americans are well-represented by that group of punks, riiiiiiiiight. So, pray tell, in what way are you so "very close to the situation"? Because you knew some "friends' kids" who happened to have gone to that frat? And they're conservative how again?? This should be rich.

Last edited:
I'd be curious to see the % of students on that campus that vote D or R.

I think we already know the answer to that one, given how leftism has infected just about every college campus in our country.

You're right they don't. They just produce the corporate middle management racists that make affirmative action necessary.

Damn those middle managers! Damn them!

Me, and one aluminum baseball bat, with the no-slip grip, could have cleared that bus in 20 seconds...

So I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat. My name is mud.

I have nieces and nephews who are southern and Christian and Republican college students who would be disgusted by this behavior. One of them has volunteered building schools in Africa and is now teaching poor black children in Washington DC. Elfie can't see past her little narrow view of the world to stop lumping people into groups. No better than these frat boys.

Can anyone explain why a bunch of frat boys signing an offensive song makes national news?

What the **** is wrong with us that because something is really offensive, it becomes news worthy?

Check your IP?? Lol yeah, we'll get right on that.

No no, you're right Elf, you're toooootally right, conservative Americans are well-represented by that group of punks, riiiiiiiiight. So, pray tell, in what way are you so "very close to the situation"? Because you knew some "friends' kids" who happened to have gone to that frat? And they're conservative how again?? This should be rich.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, fool.

I have nieces and nephews who are southern and Christian and Republican college students who would be disgusted by this behavior. One of them has volunteered building schools in Africa and is now teaching poor black children in Washington DC. Elfie can't see past her little narrow view of the world to stop lumping people into groups. No better than these frat boys.

No one is saying all conservatives are racist, the Republican party though is full of them.

Oh and no offense but people doing stuff in the interest of kissing Jesus' *** impresses no one who can think. Besides that sounded a lot like "some of my best friends are black".

A tad bit more than offensive.

Not at all! It's nothing more than offensive. They're frat boys. They have absolutely no relevance to anyone outside of their social circle. At least they didn't until the media decided to make them infamous.

I really think that anymore, people actually enjoy being offended. WTF?

No one is saying all conservatives are racist, the Republican party though is full of them.
That's why I'm considering switching over to democrat..Because there isn't any racists in the democratic party.