• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Obama be criticized for accepting $400,000 for a Wall Street speaking engageme

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Should Obama be criticized for accepting $400,000 for a Wall Street speaking engagement?

Where's CBS, CNN, NBC, and ABC on this?

Saw a Lib article saying that He should donate the money toward developing more candidates like Him instead of pocketing it. Comedy gold.

If people are stupid enough to pay money to listen to him.....take the money.

"If"?

seriously?

LineDown! thinks Bomma created water just to walk on.

I think this is quid pro quo time for Obama.

He does not have anything that valuable to say, so its payoff for something. That's worth looking into. Lets have the NSA pull his conversations and unmask him and let everyone take a look to see what we can find.

$400k paid to him by the very same people he railed against?

They know He didn't really mean it. Same with Hildebeast and Bernie.

Enough-Money-600-LI.jpg

Obama is a *****, like ALL career politicians. And a Chicago politician is the worst. He is just fulfilling his destiny.

Should Obama be criticized for accepting $400,000 for a Wall Street speaking engagement?

Where's CBS, CNN, NBC, and ABC on this?

Yes he should.
They won't say a word.

You're welcome.

I got a lot of issues with Obama as president. now he is a private citizen, he can enjoy the capitalism he tried to destroy for 8 years.

I'm sure he'll probably forego any tax deductions, so he can pay extra taxes. Cause tax deductions for rich people are evil. Right?

Almost all my black friends still think He's Black Jesus.

Only one in my family supported him. My uncle decided it was time for him to learn what life is really about. No college funding from pops this semester.