• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So if you thought I was f ucked up before…

I just got married again. A F ucking gain. Third time’s a charm! If this one doesn’t work out I’m going to be a bum, live in a hut in the Bahamas and die in a hurricane:
Good luck this time lol

tenor.gif

I just got married again. A F ucking gain. Third time’s a charm! If this one doesn’t work out I’m going to be a bum, live in a hut in the Bahamas and die in a hurricane:
3rd? I thought you were on like 5-6?

Congrats. I’m sure this is the one for you Indy.

I'm with ICS. I would have thought this was your 5th.

Regardless, congratulations!!

And...just in case...@DBS1970 can give you some advice on how to split the remaining 1/1024th of your wealth you live on.

wrong goddamn ...

• forum
  • idea
  • action

idiot

just leaving this here as testimony to how badly Covid and Biden have ****** everyone

congrats on kissing away the remaining 1/1024 of your earthly possessions in 6 months.
drink up

wrong goddamn ...

• forum
  • idea
  • action

idiot

just leaving this here as testimony to how badly Covid and Biden have ****** everyone

congrats on kissing away the remaining 1/1024 of your earthly possessions in 6 months.
drink up
DBS told me it was the right thing to do. Even though she’s not a soulless ginger.

When it comes to marriage, when you find the right one, there is nothing better. When you get the wrong one, well, I don't think I have to explain that one to you. Amirite? So, Congratulations! Hope you found the right one!

giphy-4-1546276543.gif

I knew a couple guys that were married/ divorced 5 times. I asked if they had any money left in their 401ks. They didn't like the question.

Shouldn't you, you know, be with your wife rather than telling us this news? They like talking and ****...Good luck Indy. You can do it!
be specific. the man has married/divorced almost the entire female population east of the Mississippi

I knew a couple guys that were married/ divorced 5 times. I asked if they had any money left in their 401ks. They didn't like the question.
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Here, I’ve been with mrs. MTC since 2008. Married in 2013. Had our first kiddo in 2013 as well. Senior year of college. Just had our second kiddo in 2020. Both boys. I cannot imagine dating another.

5 marriages is a lot

Losing half my **** once was enough. I require premarital agreements.

I'd already be retired and playing 24/7 if not for women. They can make you or break you.

A prenuptial is probably the single best thing any man can do to cover his ***.

By the current statistics regarding odds of a successful partnership going to distance it's a must.

Congrats and I'm pulling for you to go the distance.