• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -bungles prediction thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I fully expect the Steelers to get back on their winning pattern of W W L.

I have packed up the last two winners prizes and they will be shipped out Wednesday.

If you are a multi game winner be sure to remind me upon winning your week.

Anywho let's get to it.

Steelers 13 - bungles 10

Tiebreaker - Kenny's completion percentage will be... 63 percent for the game.

Steelers 31
Bungles 13

The ground game gets lots of points, and Kenny gets 71% on his few passes, mostly to Muth.
14 and 18 very unhappy.

I might fall off the sofa.

lol.

Who scored that 7? The O or the D?

The “D” blocks a field goal and in doing so play a volleyball like batting it never letting it hit the ground or take possession until they get it to go through the bengal’s uprights, thus the 3.

later they score with two safeties, one legitimate and one questionable but the bungles were out of challenges.

Salute the nation

Us...16
Them...14

57%

Us 32 them 13
Why? Because we are due for that inexplainable great offensive game to take the hot seat off of Canada and Tomlin… it just always happens…

Canaduh-less Steelers 16
Burrow-less Bungles 13

KP% - 58%

Last edited:
After the firing today what do we expect. I hate to say it but I cant see us winning this week

Bungals 21 Steelers ????

After the firing today what do we expect. I hate to say it but I cant see us winning this week

Bungals 21 Steelers ????
I could agree with this. It’s not like everything is going to magically be awesome. That said, the Bengals are running a back up QB, and not a very good one at that. Plus, I think a lot of weight will be lifted off of the offense. Another game the Steelers should win. I think they will.

Steelers 20

Bengals 13

Pittsburgh 24
Porkopolis 13

Kenny 64%

Fast Fact: Cincinnati once known as "Porkopolis", was once a pork processing center. Pigs roamed the streets.
They still do.

They didn't fly, but pigs once roamed Cincinnati streets by the thousands in a meat-packing marathon​

By the 1830s, Queen City was known as Porkopolis

Last edited:
Too little, too late - I figured this one as a loss before the season began and I have seen nothing that prompts me to think otherwise. Bengals starting a rookie QB but with a deep receiver corps and a reasonably good running game; I figure Bengals 27 Steelers 16.