• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats pick em thread ( first matchup)

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure yinz let me know when you get your prize to make sure you received it.. I think all sent but yesterday's winner. I will get that out by Friday.

Should be some interesting comments predictions this week.😅

Steelers 15 - Ravens 14

Tiebreaker- Mitch throws for 199 yards.

2nd tie breaker Mitch throws for 1 INT

To early in the week to come up with a fantasy score or legit score. Let's go players get your heads on straight.

Steelers 56 rats 13… obviously because of the big change Tomlin was hinting about

Mitch throws for 0 yards. We punt every 1st down and The defense scores 8 tds… the way football was meant to be played.. or something…
Oddly enough I would take it. For me a W is a W.

Slash I have got to wait until later in the week to make my pick….I’m still pissed about yesterday and need some time to calm down.
Still waiting for Shades to make his changes. Yeah right, changes! No more video games or ping pong tables get removed.

Us....27
Them...17

Mitch......a)321
b)0 int

Shades unleashes hell
Canaduh unleashes the playbook.
Boz kicks not two but THREE FG’s! All 45+.

Men of Steel 9
Ratbirds 38
Mitch or Kenny 56 yards
2 INT’s.

Lamar
100 yards passing
100 yards rushing

Last edited:
Another embarrassing loss but at least it's to a team that I expected to beat us. Ravens 41, Steelers 13. Mitch gets 150 yards but 2 picks. If Kenny starts, he gets 150 yards and 2 picks. If Rudolph starts, 150 yards and 2 picks.

Another embarrassing loss but at least it's to a team that I expected to beat us. Ravens 41, Steelers 13. Mitch gets 150 yards but 2 picks. If Kenny starts, he gets 150 yards and 2 picks. If Rudolph starts, 150 yards and 2 picks.
I bet if we could trade for Mahomes he could definitely get like 175 yards passing… maybe…

Rats 28
Men of pewter 13

1 pick of KP8

Ravens 45
Steelers 16

Mitch throws for 212 yards, 3 INT's and 1 TD

Steelers 17
Ravens 14
Mitch is efficient as game manager 275 yards 2TD

If Kenny starts-
Steelers 9
Ravens. 27

Last edited:
Nobody in their right mind would look at the results from sunday and give us any chance whatsoever… therefore we are going to blow them out utterly inexplicably… but then somehow lose to the Rams after the bye in a worse way than we did to Houston🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Ravens 27
Steelers 9

Mitch = 1 interception

Ravens 37
Steelers 15

Trubisky (off the bench) - 37 yds passing 12 yards rushing

Last edited:
Coming in for a visit, high school reunion and the game, between the later two I'm not sure which will be more of a fiasco.

I'm guessing the game.
Ravens 27
Stellers 17

Mitch 178 and an interception