• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Titans pick em thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers 17-Titans 16

Tiebreaker: will give Pickens a chance to rebound -

Pickens has how many yards receiving?

A reminder if you decline your prize it goes to the runner up. But the winner will still get a tally to go towards the grand prize winner. This year's grand prize is the best yet. Don't ask me what it is I won't tell you. Also the runner up receives the refused prize but doesn't get a tally as a result. The tally only goes towards the weeks winner.

Also a reminder no weekly prize is identical and most are unique. So if a poster is refusing the prize for whatever reason they will be missing out on some pretty cool stuff...

Obviously some cooler than others. But what is any game without a little mystery...

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me.

Last edited:
Ugggg to soon for me. I want to bask in my misery before talking about how great this team is going to do

Ugggg to soon for me. I want to bask in my misery before talking about how great this team is going to do
Short week sorry for the soon nature, blame the NFL and their greed machine..

Steelers 26
Oilers 14
Pickens 94

Tit’s 20
Fighting Canaduhs 17
Pickens 75 yards

Last edited:
Canadian Football team 26
American Football Team 21

Pickens 78
This flew over my head. Which one is the Steelers?😅

Steelers 17-Titans 16

Tiebreaker: will give Pickens a chance to rebound -

Pickens has how many yards receiving?

A reminder if you decline your prize it goes to the runner up. But the winner will still get a tally to go towards the grand prize winner. This year's grand prize is the best yet. Don't ask me what it is I won't tell you. Also the runner up receives the refused prize but doesn't get a tally as a result. The tally only goes towards the weeks winner.

Also a reminder no weekly prize is identical and most are unique. So if a poster is refusing the prize for whatever reason they will be missing out on some pretty cool stuff...

Obviously some cooler than others. But what is any game without a little mystery...

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me.

What’s the grand prize, asking for a friend—————

Salute the nation