• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers will NOT be on the field for National Anthem.

Another view of what really happened

How chickenshit is that?

Afraid to show your faces honoring the flag?

******* Tomlin

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin to host expensive Hillary Clinton fundraiser

According to an event invitation obtained by TribLIVE.com, tickets to the event will cost anywhere between $10,000 and $33,400. The more expensive ticket will include a meeting with both Clinton and Tomlin.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ickid=wSLRfZTD43jzz1S0Uez6W0DOUkmw5OxdzXPFTw0

Tomlin says his team has one agenda and that's to win a championship and wanted to take politics out of it, fan who didn't watch Tomlin's comments says "F the Steelers for making it political."

Is that why he hosted a fundraiser at his home for Hillary?

Now this is a classy team

Pittsburgh Penguins announce they will visit President Trump, attend White House Stanley Cup celebration

“The Pittsburgh Penguins respect the institution of the Office of the President, and the long tradition of championship teams visiting the White House,” the Penguins’ statement reads. “We attended White House ceremonies after previous championships — touring the historic building and visiting briefly with Presidents George H.W. Bush and Barack Obama — and have accepted an invitation to attend again this year."

imrs.php

Agreed. With the last comment :)

Stupid media can go suck it

How the **** is this on "the media"? The protests were down to like two people before Trump opened his mouth about it.

Tell you guy to stop saying stupid, divisive ****. You can't just call guys mothers "*******" and expect that to go over well.

The media did not do this. Donald Trump did this.

Trump may have kindled the fire, but to say the media didn't fan the flames is comical.

Trump may have kindled the fire, but to say the media didn't fan the flames is comical.

No it isn't. Does any of today's protest events happen if Donald keeps his pie hole shut on the subject? No. Objectively, no.

So it's his fault. You don't want politics in sports: TELL YOUR PRESIDENT TO STFU ABOUT IT.

He could have better stated that during the national anthem is not the time to demonstrate, no doubt. The media ran with this like always. It's a headline grabber.

He could have better stated that during the national anthem is not the time to demonstrate, no doubt. The media ran with this like always. It's a headline grabber.

He didn't have to say ****. All these people on this board demanding that the players stay in their lane, but demand no accountability for the president who refused to do the same.

You haven't read my other posts or you would know that I never said they don't have the right to protest...I don't agree with doing it during the national anthem.

Spare me the 'hard work' bullshit, half these jackasses would be selling crack if the NFL didn't exist.

Give me a job that pays me millions to work out and be chased by groupies begging to blow me in every town I play in, I'll ******* show you 'hard work'.

Spare me the 'hard work' bullshit, half these jackasses would be selling crack if the NFL didn't exist.

Give me a job that pays me millions to work out and be chased by groupies begging to blow me in every town I play in, I'll ******* show you 'hard work'.

Lolz. Liked post.

This is the best part of the Trump era: the racists just out themselves now.

Borrowing a thought from the police thread...why don't these athletes move into the inner city neighborhoods (especially those who grew up there) and work with those residents to make a change?

Borrowing a thought from the police thread...why don't these athletes move into the inner city neighborhoods (especially those who grew up there) and work with those residents to make a change?

They do.

Look up Ndomknon Suh's work in detroit.

Or the many houses built by Warrick Dunn and his foundation. DeShaun Watson grew up in one.

There are a ton of players who do great things in the community. But they don't get the publicity for it like JJ Watt and Drew Brees do.

Gee. I wonder why that is...

They do.

Look up Ndomknon Suh's work in detroit.

Or the many houses built by Warrick Dunn and his foundation. DeShaun Watson grew up in one.

There are a ton of players who do great things in the community. But they don't get the publicity for it like JJ Watt and Drew Brees do.

Gee. I wonder why that is...

A select few. All who are talking the narrative should be walking it also if they are not just looking for attention. Are Suh and Dunn living in the roughest parts of town? I doubt it.

Everyone is a racist. It's such a convenient slur to throw around.

Everyone has prejudices. No doubt. But conservative whites don't like Black people, going all the way back to when they were the Dixiecrats. Look at all the Red States. They are primarily slave/segregation states.

That's not a coincidence.

It's incredibly unfair to label a whole race as prejudice. Any credibility goes out the door when you do that. I have an issue with those who are "takers" and have no interest in contributing to society. That crosses all demographics and doesn't make me racist.

It's incredibly unfair to label a whole race as prejudice. Any credibility goes out the door when you do that. I have an issue with those who are "takers" and have no interest in contributing to society. That crosses all demographics and doesn't make me racist.

Neither one of us put it on one race. We said everyone has prejudices.

But certainly it is a tenant of CONSERVATIVE white culture. Conservatives are by no means representative of all whites.

I've never heard this phrase before. Can you post some quotes or examples of this philosophy so I can understand what it is you're on about?

Bullshit SV It took me 2 minutes to find page after page. You will only see what you want to see.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/may/2/obama-and-black-liberation-theology/

One of the first lessons Barack Obama learned in Chicago, doing Alinsky-style political organizing between Columbia and Harvard, was that the religious communities were where the action was.

The first real power connection that Saul Alinsky himself made in his own class-struggle efforts in the 1930s was with the Archbishop of Chicago. And it was in the churches and synagogues that Alinsky's initial efforts to organize labor were successful.

What Obama found in Chicago churches in the 1980s, however, was not Martin Luther King's ole time religion, the traditional Christianity of most of our ancestors, both black and white. No, what Obama found was a religion perfectly compatible with his own, already well-formed, far-left worldview.

The Black Liberation Theology of James H. Cone. Marxism emblazoned with a cross and a pulpit, pretending to use the Bible for its authority.

Before Obama even left Chicago for Harvard Law school, he had been embraced by the strange cabal of some of Chicago's most radical and activist religious leaders, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Michael Pfleger. Liberationists all.

Wright, the black Protestant. Farrakhan, the Black Muslim. And Pfleger, the white Catholic.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/06/obama_black_liberation_theolog_1.html#ixzz4tgwGNJ13

Oh and you calling someone a racist is comical. Like the pot calling the kettle black comical.

Last edited: