• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Starts at 9:00pm.

They will be in their safe space at NBC. I doubt we will see any hard balls from mods.

Should be entertaining, but will never rise to the humor level of Pres Trump.

Starts at 9:00pm.

They will be in their safe space at NBC. I doubt we will see any hard balls from mods.

Should be entertaining, but will never rise to the humor level of Pres Trump.

The moderators are a collection of the biggest fake news libtards they could find. Supposedly Trump is going to live tweet during the shitshow. If that’s true, I’m in. If not, I’m on season 5 of my third tour of The Sopranos.

This is just the undercard tonight, Liz will wipe the floor with the little guys, the main event is tomorrow when Bernie comes out fired up to take down Uncle Joe

Political debates suck. They aren't debates. Few of these idiots could debate anything. Cruz can. I watched Trump's because he was like a normal person suffering the ******** up there "you'd be in jail".. That was classic.

This is just the undercard tonight, Liz will wipe the floor with the little guys, the main event is tomorrow when Bernie comes out fired up to take down Uncle Joe

We need Elfie's clown car video back.

They are going to have a tough time one upping Biden promising to cure cancer.

It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament. Everyone on the stage except one that I remember has already promised the world. These are a bunch of anti-American communists bitching that the government doesn't have enough control over everyone.

It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament.

Drinking game that risks alcohol poisoning - take a shot every time you hear the word "interference." Cancel out the next shot if the word "interference" is used to describe Fakebook, Goolag, Twitter or YouTube.

You will be wasted within 30 minutes, too wasted to stand within 60 minutes, and probably in the back of an ambulance within the first two hours.

It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament.

I believe you are right

A 'lets see who makes a fool of themselves first' event

Every time they blame Trump for the photo of the Dead guy and his Daughter laying on the MEXICAN Shoreline of the Rio Grande, take a drink.

LOL

Howard Dean says Democrats will lose if they have 'two old white guys' on 2020 presidential ticket

Donna Brazile agrees

D9_lrQsVAAAYu9Q

I believe you are right

A 'lets see who makes a fool of themselves first' event

Every time they blame Trump for the photo of the Dead guy and his Daughter laying on the MEXICAN Shoreline of the Rio Grande, take a drink.

I think this will be a better drinking game. I am sure they will be flaunting this picture around.

The platform.... kill babies,free healthcare,free college,free money, free houses,free food ,free car, free boat,...ahh what the hell free everything. It's all a right.

Unless of course you own firearms,love liberty,individuality,country,free unapproved speech and generally want a federal government that is not all powerful. Then you must be removed, shouted down and relocated to a San Francisco poop camp for reeducation so you can properly assimilate.

forward comrades

Last edited:
Drinking game: Do a shot every time you hear them say something that is not in the best interest of America. You’ll be dead in 30 minutes.

Tonight summed up in one image:

giphy.gif

I can't watch that ****.

Drink every time you hear "an economy that works for everyone". Which is basically a meaningless phrase.

so far castro and gabbard seem the most prepared

Good God, do they really think we're going to base our economy on green energy? Didn't Obama try to do that?

Ha ha, only two of them would give up their private insurance for a government plan. Good question Lester.