• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Battle of the “less than fortunate……… STEELERS. @. Panthers Prediction thread

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
YES, a double dip (last weeks DNA soggy Coolie Walmart $10.00 card)
PLUS this weeks (
stolen / Jacked from Lunar as he was willing to pay to ride up front in the LUXURY S10….. but never did let him even though he paid in advance) $10.00 Walmart card (Fairly clean)

Get your predictions in but also NOTE there is a “tie breaker” question but remember ties go to my discretion.

TIE BREAKER

How many LUG nuts are on the LUXURY. S10 ? Think it’s easy, go ahead and GUESS.!!!

Fighting Pickett-less, fighting red nose / fighting Trubisky
/ fighting WATT / team comes to play……………. 26

they can RUN but they can’t hide, Steve no longer plays there, ruffled tail spin………………………………….19

Fighting Pickett shows aggression towards our starting QB but then backs off yet still goes 8 / 12 without even playing

Mitch. 23 / 31 / 1 pick / 2 TDs

Najee. 23 / 123 / 8 receiving yards

Pickens. 6 / 9 / 78 yards / 1 TD

OL keeps Mitch upright but hurried somewhat

D makes plays but TJ WATT is very limited, CAM gets two sack, Liel (sp) get a FF recovery.

STs doesn’t allow a blocked kick off.

I don’t get to participate in the tie breaker question because I’m smart enough to know the answer. :)

Salute the nation

Heads Carolina 17
Tails Pennsylvania 19

I got a Chevy (with five lugs per wheel)
She can flip a quarter,
I'd driver her anywhere
From here to California.

We suck, they suck, but I don't think they can win three in a row. It would be like asking us to win three in a row last week.

Last edited:
If KP isn't playing I will lean that way.

Lugnuts 20- Steelers 18 - Panthers 17

Luckily the Steelers won't play against the lug nuts, whew.

Now if that luxury auto is a heavy duty cat it might be a 32 lugnut setup. But I will stick with 20 as my prediction.

Last edited:
I didn't make a prediction vs the Colts and we won, so I didn't make a prediction vs the Rats hoping it brings good luck, but it didn't.
So let's get back to it.

Pittsburgh 21

Not the Pitt Panthers 13

Panthers 17
Stillers 12

4 field goals

Sorry, but the Panthers actually have a chance to win their division.
Our only chance is to get a higher draft pick.

Was listening to a radio show the other day and the Steelers ranked #1!!!

As the luckiest team in football
Stat figures % of opponents dropping interceptions, receivers dropping open passes and I believe they listed a couple
others as well…and we look like this as the luckiest team?!?!? Yikes

The luck runs out in CAR

Steelers 17
Panthers 28

We allow over 200 rushing, ain’t no luck to be had with tackling or assignments in this match…the Arby’s lineup simply mauls our 2 man defensive line and Tomlin and Co just can’t figure out what to do vs 8 OL

I didn't make a prediction vs the Colts and we won, so I didn't make a prediction vs the Rats hoping it brings good luck, but it didn't.
So let's get back to it.

Pittsburgh 21

Not the Pitt Panthers 13
Jeff Saturday coaches for the Colts…they won
Unfortunately he only coaches the Colts

Steelers 17
Carolina 32

Lugnuts: 20

Steelers 17
Carolina 32

Lugnuts: 20
So you think Carolina will score more than the lugnuts huh. 😅 Aren't they starting Darnold? Man if we lose to them our suck has lowered to new lows.

Last edited:
Steelers 23
Carolinus 19

The S10 stolen during the game and traded for a microphone.

Coolie bans 3 posters

Some nation member sends me $52,000.

You’ve tried that “stolen” **** before and got nowhere. The security has been modified.

The rest seems legit to me. Hell, I’ll be camping at your mailbox……………

Salute the nation

I feel good about this one. Good guys 24 bad guys 13. on my wannabe monster truck there are 6 per tire so i will say 30.

Run game gets going for both teams

Going for the 2nd place "hat trick", a guy cant have enough friends...even if they are imaginary
....so my prediction will be just slightly off to ensure runners up recognition.

Charlotte will be a Black-n- Gold" city come Sunday..
The team feeds off their away fans more that their home fans it seems..

Steelers - 27
Visiting team Panthers - 14

if Mitch starts
35-13

if Rudy starts
12-9

If Kenny starts
27-12

You are several Lug-nuts short of a spare tire, no offense to your spare tire………………. YOU can only have one score

PS. Helpful hint on the lug nuts,……… think outside the box……. Or tire in this case.

Salute the nation

You are several Lug-nuts short of a spare tire, no offense to your spare tire………………. YOU can only have one score

PS. Helpful hint on the lug nuts,……… think outside the box……. Or tire in this case.

Salute the nation
your rules do not state that so bite me

your rules do not state that so bite me

Not in the mood for BBQ……. Yet.

I figured you’d been keeping an eye on these prediction threads and seen what happened to the last “double dipper” !!!

In this case it will be magnified to the “Triple Dipper” magnitude of punishment yet to have ever been survived.

All in a days work, no worries !!!

Salute the nation

Not in the mood for BBQ……. Yet.

I figured you’d been keeping an eye on these prediction threads and seen what happened to the last “double dipper” !!!

In this case it will be magnified to the “Triple Dipper” magnitude of punishment yet to have ever been survived.

All in a days work, no worries !!!

Salute the nation
careful you could be one of the three Lunar predicts I ban

After consulting the magic beverage, I see:

Shitshow 17
Dumpster Fire 13

Steelers are the shitshow but, really, the names and teams are interchangeable.

I am not sure how many lug nuts are on the luxury S10 but I am sure there some big fake nuts hanging from the tow hitch.

You’ve tried that “stolen” **** before and got nowhere. The security has been modified.

The rest seems legit to me. Hell, I’ll be camping at your mailbox……………

Salute the nation
The money will be sent to an offshore account.
Putting Coolie in the back of the luxury S10 with a sling shot is not much of an upgrade.

One of them has to win.

Not my HS or college team 18.8
Unleashing hell 17.8

8 lugs per wheel, wait that's on my quarter century special.

Luxury S10, lets see, guessing that 30% of the wheel studs are broken off, so lets go with 14.

Last edited:
Man what a blah game that means absolutely nothing. We’re always in the playoff mix this time of year but with four games left and we’re already
out of it.
Not technically but realistically we’re out of it.
Nevertheless I will go to my Steeler Bar Sunday and pull for the boys once again.
Kenny taking a week off in all likelihood so whether it be Mitch or Mason we will win.
Steelers 31
Panthers 24

Salute the nation
Who starts at QB is the qualifier so if he picks the right score but wrong starter, it doesn’t count.