• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blue states that are becoming swing states in 2016. New polls

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Oregon: Trump vs. Clinton Clout Research (R) Trump 44, Clinton 42 Trump +2

>>>Oregon is a blue state. Trump in the lead should worry the Democrats.

New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton Boston Herald/FPU Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie

>>>A toss up state.

New Jersey: Trump vs. Clinton Monmouth Clinton 38, Trump 34 Clinton +4

>>> New Jersey is a Blue state. Trump in striking distance.

Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton Detroit News/WDIV-TV Clinton 43, Trump 39 Clinton +4

>>> Michigan is a Blue State. Trump in striking distance. If Donald can win either New Jersey or Michigan

Some thoughts: While Trump won't win the minority vote, I think he can win the union/labor vote ( Huge in Michigan ), and states without major cities in it in where people depend on the government that typically vote Democratic. ) Oregon, New Jersey, and New Hampshire.

I find these new polls to be very interesting.

This election could be a game changer in terms of Demographics.

Trump I think will do better with the white vote, and might actually be able to win without increasing his share of votes among the Latinos.

With Obama off the ticket, it's an easy conclusion that the African American turn out will be lower.

Around here they're talking that PA could be in play for the first time in years. Trump will lock up the blue collar and coal miner vote but if NJ is in play then Philadelphia is in play since Philly is essentially a suburb of NJ.

With Obama off the ticket, it's an easy conclusion that the African American turn out will be lower.
I dunno, Hildebeast is better at talking black than He is. Not surprising really, since she lived in Arkansas for a long time and He lived in Hawaii, Indonesia, Kenya, wherever....

Last edited:
Around here they're talking that PA could be in play for the first time in years. Trump will lock up the blue collar and coal miner vote but if NJ is in play then Philadelphia is in play since Philly is essentially a suburb of NJ.

A very black suburb.

What I would find ironic and more than a little comical is if trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral vote. I would love o see all the Moonbas that had head explosions over Bush 43 backtrack on their former position.

I dunno, Hildebeast is better at talking black than He is.

An she can do a mean impression too...........

th