• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College football week 14 - Bragging Rights

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Complete college football conference championship schedule​

Friday, Dec. 3​

• Conference USA Championship Game: Western Kentucky vs. Texas San Antonio, 7:30 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network
  • Pac-12 Championship Game: Utah vs. Oregon, 8:00 p.m. ET, ABC

Saturday, Dec. 4​

• Big 12 Championship Game: Oklahoma State vs. Baylor, 12:00 p.m. ET, ABC
  • MAC Championship Game: Kent State vs. Northern Illinois, 12:00 p.m. ET, ESPN
  • Mountain West Championship Game: Utah State vs. San Diego State, 3:00 p.m. ET, FOX
  • Sun Belt Championship Game: Appalachian State vs. Louisiana, 3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN
  • SEC Championship Game: Alabama vs. Georgia, 4:00 p.m. ET, CBS
  • AAC Championship Game: Houston vs. Cincinnati, 4:00 p.m. ET, ABC
  • ACC Championship Game: Pittsburgh vs. Wake Forest, 8:00 p.m. ET, ABC
  • Big Ten Championship Game: Iowa vs. Michigan, 8:00 p.m. ET, FOX

After almost losing yesterday does Bama get in if they lose big? Does Notre Dame get a rematch with UC if UC wins? Is there any scenario Pitt sneaks in? Is Coolie as gigantic an ******* as he claims to be?

After almost losing yesterday does Bama get in if they lose big? Does Notre Dame get a rematch with UC if UC wins? Is there any scenario Pitt sneaks in? Is Coolie as gigantic an ******* as he claims to be?
Alabama is out if they lose. Assuming Georgia, Michigan, and Cincinnati all win, Notre Dame will need a loss by Oklahoma State to get in. No way should they make it not playing a conference championship game while the others are. Pitt has no chance.
Is the Pac 12 anymore relevant than AAC in reality?
They should be moving forward with Cristobal getting Oregon back on track and Riley taking over USC.

HOW ABOUT MY AZTECS!

THey shouldn't, but likely will after UH curb stomps cincy in the AAC Championship. ND gets in and gets bitchslapped like the over ranked ******* they are Pitt can get in if a few teams ahead of them have massive covid outbreaks

and Yes. Coolie is a gigantic *******.

THey shouldn't, but likely will after UH curb stomps cincy in the AAC Championship. ND gets in and gets bitchslapped like the over ranked ******* they are Pitt can get in if a few teams ahead of them have massive covid outbreaks

and Yes. Coolie is a gigantic *******.
You have one problem with your post. Uc isn't getting stomped. They might lose close one, more likely win close, they might win big, I seriously doubt they get stomped.

You have one problem with your post. Uc isn't getting stomped. They might lose close one, more likely win close, they might win big, I seriously doubt they get stomped.
but it could happen...

UH lost their top RB, freshman McCaskill in the 2nd quarter Saturday and their top WR Dell in the 3rd quarter. McCaskill looked to be favoring his shoulder and Dell took a shot to the head that was called targeting and then reversed after the review...still don't know how they reversed it the DB stuck the top of his helmet into Dell's facemask, If either one of them is out, UH might have some issues.

The teams are pretty equal and I expect a good game, even if McCaskill or Dell are out. The difference could come down to the home field advantage....

part of me would not be upset with a UH loss if it means an AAC team is in the playoffs...I try to keep that part locked up and medicated...