• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial thoughts on the **** show part III

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
the team has no ******* heart

letting a team run it time after time after time right down your ******* throat

**** that weak *** defense

offense other than one drive was abysmal

Watt with 2 sacks early but then the whole d just ******* shi the bed.

No ILB but Roberts and NO Safeties

but **** you are still paid to play this ******* game

show some ******* heart

When a couple of 2-win teams dominate you in the matter of a week, it makes complete sense a mediocre teams with Gardner Minshew at QB just absolutely destroys you. This team appeared to have flat out quit today and honestly, I'm surprised it took this long with the incompetence they display on offense for the past 4 seasons.

NO GAME BALLS, GAME GOATS & FU'S this week folks....I'm sitting here with a dying dog watching my football team die along with him. The team is a complete and total loss. I honestly think if they keep Tomlin for one more season they need to completely gut the entire coaching staff! I see a complete lack of preparedness.

Peace Out everyone....please say a prayer for my little buddy named Bear who's breaking my heart! He's a YorkiePoo 15.5 years old and has had a good life but I just wish it wasn't at this time of year as it's really taking an emotional toll on me. I'm a wreck!

NO GAME BALLS, GAME GOATS & FU'S this week folks....I'm sitting here with a dying dog watching my football team die along with him. The team is a complete and total loss. I honestly think if they keep Tomlin for one more season they need to completely gut the entire coaching staff! I see a complete lack of preparedness.

Peace Out everyone....please say a prayer for my little buddy named Bear who's breaking my heart! He's a YorkiePoo 15.5 years old and has had a good life but I just wish it wasn't at this time of year as it's really taking an emotional toll on me. I'm a wreck!
went through the dying dog back in August and just buried my dad this past Wednesday

and then this team comes out and plays ******* dead

always pray for poor animals

sorry to hear about bear

Sorry to hear about your dog. Been in same position - they are like children and they go far too soon. Prayers for you and your buddy.

How in the hell did this team win 7 games?

Trubisky sucks. Pickett sucked this year, but Trubisky is just hopeless.

Tomlin sucks. He's 10 years past needing removed, so I guess we'll just re-up his contract. I mean, someone would hire him tomorrow if we fired him tonight, so that means we should keep him, right?

Lets go with 2 defensive linemen when they're running it down our throats. That ALWAYS works.

Sorry about your dog, Chicoman. I've buried a few and it always hurts. Hurts much more than watching the Steelers get their ***** kicked.

Peace Out everyone....please say a prayer for my little buddy named Bear who's breaking my heart! He's a YorkiePoo 15.5 years old and has had a good life but I just wish it wasn't at this time of year as it's really taking an emotional toll on me.
Sorry. 🙏

Sorry Chico! I went through that two years ago and it completely gutted me.

Focus on real life Chico. This team will be here for as long as the nfl thrives.

Godspeed to your doggo

I will say a prayer. I had to have my 17 year old cat put down on Tuesday.

Once more the hate of Mitch is unreal. What about this secondary that cannot cover, this defense that does not get off the field, receivers cannot separate, lack luster play, coaching staff that cannot make anyone better and you blame it all on Mitch. Sounds like Trump Biden BS. Offense that has a hard time making first downs. Blaming one back up payer for all the troubles of this team is laughable. I sure remember all the trade Rudolph at training camp now start Rudolph. What do you really see that accomplishing.