• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

What a great lesson this teaches our youth. Fake a crime, and get off scott free. **** this decision, **** the DA, and **** JUSSIE.

A-*******-MEN.

It's getting to be like third world country bad at this point.

Once again corrupt democrats rear their ugly heads.

The Chicago prosecutors office led by Kimberly Foxx and her staff were intent on circling the wagons around Smolette from the beginning. Foxx was accused by the Chicago police union of interfering with the investigation.

Foxx recused herself from the case, but it didn't matter. Her staff knew what to do.

"That recusal is wholly insufficient. In order for Ms. Foxx to properly charge and try this case, her entire office should have recused itself and a special prosecutor been appointed,"

This ******* ***** has had a history of run ins with the police dept. in the past. She also instructed people to stand between illegal immigrants and ICE.

https://abc7ny.com/police-union-acc...ing-in-jussie-smollett-investigation/5203862/

Something seriously rotten here.It would be one thing if he pled guilty to some misdemeanor and got no time. That wouldn’t be that out of the ordinary. But to completely drop all the charges after 16 grand jury indictments and get off scot free? That’s just bizarre.

Last edited:
Something seriously rotten here.It would be one thing if he pled guilty to some misdemeanor and got no time. That wouldn’t be that out of the ordinary. But to completely drop all the charges after 16 grand jury indictments and get off scot free? That’s just bizarre.

Frankly I thought 16 felony charges was a little severe but he ought to at least be charged with filing a false police report.
Identity politics, he checks off two major boxes, 1) black and 2) gay.

Not much to add. What do you expect from one of the most corrupt cities in the U.S. controlled by demorats. Then add in that Obama and his cronies into the mix and you this pile of ****. This is the most clear example of real privilege in the U.S. A black, gay, famous (semi famous) hooked up guy gets off when anyone else in the country without this privilege wouldn't see the outside world for years. Then this imbecile stands up and says he's for the down trodden in society when he is the epitome of privilege and a two tiered system of justice. I hope the FBI rips him a new one.

The city of Chicago is a cesspool of corruption and the feds should get involved in finding out how this injustice happened.

I have a feeling there's more to it than that Ron. Wouldn't be surprised if Foxx had a huge amount of money deposited in a offshore account somewhere. What a great way to keep stirring up the unrest and racial tensions, the timing just after the Mueller investigation concluded is awfully suspicious as well. Soros & Obama at work?

At the least her office needs to be investigated. This might actually lead to much more than some joker who thought up his own hate crime.

come-to-chicago-for-the-food-stay-because-you-got-murdered.jpg

The FBI should take over the case. Hate crimes are a federal issue, often prosecuted by federal prosecutors. No reason this doesn't rise to the same standard.

Have the FBI get all the case files and open their own investigation.

Reactions: JMM
The FBI should take over the case. Hate crimes are a federal issue, often prosecuted by federal prosecutors. No reason this doesn't rise to the same standard.

Have the FBI get all the case files and open their own investigation.

And the mail issue (where HE sent the threatening letter) is Federal territory anyways, isn't it?

I don't I want to hear about white privilege again from some of these *****.

I have a feeling there's more to it than that Ron. Wouldn't be surprised if Foxx had a huge amount of money deposited in a offshore account somewhere.

Money. Lots of it.

I have a feeling that the dropped charges are an attempt to squelch fhe Harris/Booker/Obummer connections. Dirty as hell.

I have a feeling that the dropped charges are an attempt to squelch fhe Harris/Booker/Obummer connections. Dirty as hell.

Not really, all Libs in government know what to do without being told. Lois Lerner didn't need bags of cash.

LOL, yep. They also have surveillance video of him meeting with them in a car a few days before, they have phone records of him talking to them before and after the attack,etc. etc. etc. they literally have a mountain of evidence. Not too bright that Jussie.

Oh, they apparently have the magazine the letters were cut out of too.

He's a Democrat - it should come as no surprise that in an IQ contest between him and a box of rocks, the box of rocks would be favoured to win.

Frankly I thought 16 felony charges was a little severe but he ought to at least be charged with filing a false police report.
Identity politics, he checks off two major boxes, 1) black and 2) gay.

You left off the most ijmportant box - Trump hater. If he was pro-Trump, and had faked an assault be Clinton/Sanders etc supporters, the Marxists would be calling for the death penalty.

I hope they remove the obviously compromised ag. Send her to jail. Restate the charges against smollett. Put him in jail too.

Chicago DNC Machine at work. This was a democrat slap at the Trump administration and the Mueller Report.