• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man raped by sasquatch

That's no Sasquach, it was a horny bear!

tumblr_nvgn40IyaV1uewdrio4_400.gif

He stabbed the beast in the shoulder and it ran off yet not a mention of how they are doing an analysis of the DNA on the knife in the article.

And that footprint picture? Nah, that doesn't look staged at all. A perfect indentation footprint...every edge nice and round, as if the beast put his foot down on the ground and stood there motionless trying to get the perfect print...not the type of rough print that would be left behind by an attacking, leaping, struggling beast on the balls of its feet.

Me smell lotta horseshit.

Sounds more like dude shat his pants and needed a story to cover it up.

He said his punches hurt like hell, but yet he got knocked out by 1 punch... he would not have felt anything with a one punch KO. I sure hope they test his knife....

I gotta ask....why is Sasquatch in P&R?

Because liberals believe in Bigfoot, unicorns, Russians influencing our elections...all kinds of **** that's not true.

Cool, same as the trumptards. Complete fantasy world mania!

When I first saw the thread title, I thought maybe Rosie O'Donnell switched teams but couldn't find a willing partner.

Sounds more like dude shat his pants and needed a story to cover it up.

Yeah, the guy left out the part where he taunted the beast. Jack Links made him do it.

screen-shot-2011-02-13-at-12-36-57-am.png

Last edited:

I'm thinkin the guy got caught havin' some "fella love" and had to come up with a story for his wife.

Kinda like walking into a mini-mart in your underwear pretending you are disoriented.

It's properly pronounced Samsquatch!

Has anyone heard from Sask Steeler lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Kinda like walking into a mini-mart in your underwear pretending you are disoriented.

Internet confession?

ark has a hankering to go hunting now

It may be Lunar dressed as a sasquatch. He's a horny, devilish, *******.