• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SUV drives through Christmas parade

Ugh, disgusting.

According to FoxNews Officer fired 3 shots at speeding SUV, one hitting the rear window.

Vehicle found backed into a residential driveway not too long after it was shot at. Major front end damage.

Police seeking a person of interest.

Multiple dead, at least 20 injured.

There are rumors a group of elderly women dancers marching in the parade were run over and are part of the casualties.

They need to find this guy and give him the death penalty.

Gotta love the new BLM/Antifa justice system:

The suspect Brooks has an extremely long criminal history including open cases.

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)

He posted $1,000 cash bail on November 19, 2021.

That’s despite the fact he has another open felony case in Milwaukee County, from 2020.

That case is for second-degree recklessly endangering safety – felony with use of a dangerous weapon (two counts) and possessing firearm convicted of a felony (felony charge.) The case was filed in July 2020, but it remains pending. Milwaukee County courts is dealing with a major backlog in cases.

In the above case, hearings were repeatedly adjourned. He requested a speedy trial, but the court tolled the time limits for that (this has occurred recently because of a two-year back log, the chief judge has said, which she has attributed to COVID. The backlog also persists with jury trials, she said.)

In February 2021, with Judge David Feiss presiding, the court lowered his bail to $500, noting, “Due to reasons stated on the record, the court is unable to honor the speedy trial demand in this case. Defense bail motion argued and GRANTED by the Court. The Court lowered cash bail to $500.00.”

Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Wonder is PmSNBC will talk about it
When and only when they can tie it to an anti-Conservative narrative.

Rumors say 3 black men… 2 paraders dead… might be rittenhouse related
Sad that everyone's first thought likely went to a Political motive

The left will love him. They do adore their violent criminals, especially woman beaters. Their only disappointment is that the white cop didn't kill him. They could have turned him into the next civil rights martyr. He fits the character profile perfectly.

Seems more common sense to me. I mean the guy ran down people an hour away from Kenosha and pretty much right after the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Am I missing something here?

When does hanging in the streets become a thing again.

They're going to get away with everything until something drastic like this happens. It's gotten to that point unfortunately.

First, that is obviously in sleepy world a rational thought.

Second, “everyone?” I made no such comment, I said hang the person(s) in the street without knowning anything about said person(s). I know all I needed, pos who doesn’t belong here.

Look. I’m correct many times over.

Seems more common sense to me. I mean the guy ran down people an hour away from Kenosha and pretty much right after the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Am I missing something here?

Not to mention he had anti cop, pro BLM garbage all over his Social media.

Ohh look another upstanding Democrat:

1999: Aggravated battery, Carrying a concealed weapon

Sentenced to two years in prison.

2000: Carrying a concealed weapon, loitering, resisting or obstructing an officer, possession of cocaine

Case was not prosecuted.

2002: Obstructing an officer, driving a vehicle without consent possession of THC.

Case was dismissed

2003: Resisting or obstructing an officer

Sentence: 20 days in house of corrections

Feb 2005: Resisting or obstructing an officer

March 2005: Receiving stolen property, possession of controlled substance

Case was dismissed

2009: Paternity warrant issued, resisting an officer

2010: Strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse Battery, criminal damage to property

Sentence: Unknown

2011: Probation violation

August 2011: Failure to appear in court

September 2011: Paternity warrant

October 2011: Possession of THC

December 2011: Possession with intent (THC), bail jumping

Sentence: 180 days in jail with permission to work outside of jail on day release

2012: Bail jumping, failure to appear in court, resisting an officer

November 2012: Possession of THC

Over the next few years, Brooks lived in Nevada, where he was charged with having sex with a minor

July 2020: Possession of a firearm as a convicted felon

Endangering safety, reckless use of firearm (domestic abuse), possession of methamphetamine

February 2021: Paternity warrant served

November 2021: Domestic battery, bail jumping, endangering safety, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest

Bailed on November 11

Ohh look another upstanding Democrat:

Holy ****. "Even children"?

This evil snake's Twitter feed better be taken down, pronto. That's disgusting.