• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 7 Other games

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The early games that matter:

Cinci at Cleveland- probably the biggest Steelers related game... Cinci is deluded into believing they are about to win 10 straight.. a loss here puts em at 2-5 with 2 division losses... its what we should want

Mia at Ind.. Miami is probably a bigger talent threat, but Indy has a tiebreaker on the Steelers.. so rooting against them is best

Ten at Buf - probably best that Buffalo loses, plus Mason Rudolph is starting for Ten

Hou at GB - Houston losing in case the Steelers won the division.. thats the play here

Late game that matters

KC at SF Same as above.. rooting against KC

Monday game:

Bal at TB. The Baker Mayfields are having a pretty good year... we need them to win this one, but even if they did its the least meaningful game on the Ravens schedule..
if both the Steelers and the Ravens lost this week, its overall an advantage to the Ravens...

The clowns get Chubb back and seem to have Joe’s number on speed dial. It should be interesting how it unfolds.

We begin with the scintillating matchup of 1-5 powerhouses Jacksonville and New England. Which one of these teams will draft first in 2025? London will never be the same.

We got Dangeruss about to light it up against the head case prima donna QB of the poor NYJ. That will help you forget about any roster deficiency

We got Dangeruss about to light it up against the head case prima donna QB of the poor NYJ. That will help you forget about any roster deficiency
Still waiting on the official 'who's in - who's out'; but, Russ could have a big game if the Jet's #2 and #3 DBs are down tonight. The question is - can CA3 and Jefferson take advantage of it???

Oh - fun fact - did you (anyone) know who Sauce Gardner said his toughest matchups were against in college?

What .did Gardner say

I think Russ has great game tonight after slow start. He must be stoked to be playing again in a much better uniform & better org

I hope his confidence wasn't damaged when they sat him last week. You know how sensitive to football players are

It seemed impossible for the factory to get any more sad. And Boom...
Since 1995 I would bet that Cleveland leads the league in:

Most starting QBs
Most coordinators
Most head coaches
Most GMs
Most team presidents
Most owners
Most teams to leave the city
Most losses

And probably
Most first round busts
And most jokes made about

Detroit just went for it on 4th deep in their own territory and didn’t get it. Fake punt.

What .did Gardner say

I think Russ has great game tonight after slow start. He must be stoked to be playing again in a much better uniform & better org

I hope his confidence wasn't damaged when they sat him last week. You know how sensitive to football players are
He said that CA3 was the hardest match up he faced in college.

Since 1995 I would bet that Cleveland leads the league in:

Most starting QBs
Most coordinators
Most head coaches
Most GMs
Most team presidents
Most owners
Most teams to leave the city
Most losses

And probably
Most first round busts
And most jokes made about
you are right. but man you gotta respect the loyalty of their fans. have not won squat in our life time and they still sell outevery game, fill u[ sports bars, and just do not give up

you are right. but man you gotta respect the loyalty of their fans. have not won squat in our life time and they still sell outevery game, fill u[ sports bars, and just do not give up

They have their share of ******** fans, but they have a lot of great ones too.. I dont go to games in cleveland anymore because we always lose when I do.. but i have some fantastically funny stories from there