• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I could have asked this question in the latest terror thread, but I didn't want to hijack it.

In light of the recent terror attacks in the UK( three in the last three months), as well as all of the societal issues brought about by mass immigration into the EU, one has to ask themselves..............what useful purpose does it serve to allow immigration from Muslim countries into liberal western societies?

A secondary question is, at this time, why do we need immigration to the US at all? We already have 300 million citizens. Do we need any more?

Xenophobe!!!

Because we no longer recognize ourselves as one country in the world. We are a world inside a country, and we can't discriminate.

Rhetorical questions as far as I'm concerned, but there are those that may chime in with something about only wanting a better way of live for themselves and their children.

Rhetorical questions as far as I'm concerned, but there are those that may chime in with something about only wanting a better way of live for themselves and their children.

It is not really a rhetorical question. If there is a good reason, we should consider it. If not, we should not allow it, despite the critics crying religious bigotry.

It is not really a rhetorical question. If there is a good reason, we should consider it. If not, we should not allow it, despite the critics crying religious bigotry.

See that's just it, even on a small site like this, you will not get all to agree that there is a significant percentage (5 - 15 %) of the Muslim population that follows a radical ideologue. And even if it's just 1%, it's still a problem. If all would agree to that, then a discussion on how to handle those who wish us harm could take place.
It won't happen, because it's easier to blame the politician or political party one hates, and label others that disagree with them.

it's our moral duty to make lives better for those who want to kill us.

A secondary question is, at this time, why do we need immigration to the US at all? We already have 300 million citizens. Do we need any more?

Where we gonna get our doctors from?

It would be nice to educate some of our own citizens in the medical sciences. Like all of our higher education, we see affordability becoming an issue.

Xenophobe!!!

Because we no longer recognize ourselves as one country in the world. We are a world inside a country, and we can't discriminate.
I love those that have never fought nor laid their lives to protect our sovereignty.

Words like racist, and xenophobe, just roll off your tongues. A world within a world, all lovey dovey--BULLSHIT!

WE ARE AT WAR PEOPLE!

I have been both shot and stabbed by those who would gladfully exploit your views of an all-in-one utopia.

...and when I say, they WILL rape your daughters, and WILL murder your sons if given the opportunity. I say it from directly having seen it, first hand.

Routine wears down vigilance, and naivete, such as yours, opens the door to carnage on our doorsteps.

Call me what you like.

I prefer patriot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

See that's just it, even on a small site like this, you will not get all to agree that there is a significant percentage (5 - 15 %) of the Muslim population that follows a radical ideologue. And even if it's just 1%, it's still a problem. If all would agree to that, then a discussion on how to handle those who wish us harm could take place.
It won't happen, because it's easier to blame the politician or political party one hates, and label others that disagree with them.

Putting terrorism aside, many Muslims also come with another value system which conflicts with our own.. Muslim societies also have different attitudes towards gender and sexual preference equality, a healthy dose of anti-Semitism, restrictions from handling certain foods and drinks, and many support an alternative legal system. Don't we already have enough sources of conflict in this country? Do we really want to import more?

I love those that have never fought nor laid their lives to protect our sovereignty.

Words like racist, and xenophobe, just roll off your tongues. A world within a world, all lovey dovey--BULLSHIT!

WE ARE AT WAR PEOPLE!

I have been both shot and stabbed by those who would gladfully exploit your views of an all-in-one utopia.

...and when I say, they WILL rape your daughters, and WILL murder your sons if given the opportunity. I say it from directly having seen it, first hand.

Routine wears down vigilance, and naivete, such as yours, opens the door to carnage on our doorsteps.

Call me what you like.

I prefer patriot.

You got her wrong. She was being sarcastic, She also hails from a military family.

Also, thank you for your service.

My apology to Steelerlynn, I misunderstood.

Thank you and your military family, for all service to our country!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I could have asked this question in the latest terror thread, but I didn't want to hijack it.

In light of the recent terror attacks in the UK( three in the last three months), as well as all of the societal issues brought about by mass immigration into the EU, one has to ask themselves..............what useful purpose does it serve to allow immigration from Muslim countries into liberal western societies?

Gotta think big picture. The global elites, who hold more positions of power in Europe than here, want a one-world government and no borders. To make that happen you need to have the Muslims on board since they make up a significant part of the world's population. The elites live behind their own walls and travel with armed security so they will be fine.

The vast majority of the govt bureaucracy is made up of Liberals, currently referred to as the Deep State. As I've said before, regardless of their own self-interest Liberals can be reliably counted on to side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker skinned people are.

I know that we need illegal immigration because we need more democrats. I suppose we need some skilled legal immigrants. I don't know what useful purpose it serves to allow immigration from muslim countries.

Watch tonight's 60 Minutes segment on Chobani's CEO for a reason why we need immigrants.

I have a friend that has a BS in medical zoology and biology for pre-med. He did well on the entrance exams for med school but his scores weren't perfect. He is a white male so he was told that he would have to wait for the minorities admitted before him to flunk out before he could start. He is now studying petroleum engineering. We would have plenty of doctors.

I have a friend that has a BS in medical zoology and biology for pre-med. He did well on the entrance exams for med school but his scores weren't perfect. He is a white male so he was told that he would have to wait for the minorities admitted before him to flunk out before he could start. He is now studying petroleum engineering. We would have plenty of doctors.

My doctors ennunciate clearly in English.

Watch tonight's 60 Minutes segment on Chobani's CEO for a reason why we need immigrants.

We don't need anything. There isn't anything that anyone here in the US can't do. I work for a huge international company. We have Muslims, Asians, Europeans, Africans people from all the corners of the world. They don't do anything that someone else can't do. We get them usually because they are lowest bidder.

the question should be:

How many termites would you let live in your home?

I know that we need illegal immigration because we need more democrats. I suppose we need some skilled legal immigrants. I don't know what useful purpose it serves to allow immigration from muslim countries.

Since Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration bill it is much easier for unskilled third world immigrants to get in than say, a doctor from Italy or an accountant from England who need an H1B visa. Those visas are capped every year but third worlders just have to claim repression and the govt will let them right in.