• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ability To Start New Posts

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I changed some settings around to try and eliminate the spam posts. So new users with 0 posts can't start threads.

But some users have a main title of 'registered' instead of member. So this will cause some to no longer be able to start new threads. Mostly when we switched from vB to Xenforo it was a problem in the transfer. I had some DM me already. If you are one of these people just reply to this thread.

I can't start new threads as of a few weeks ago. I hardly ever start any but started one asking where good places in Pittsburgh were to stay for the summer and figured that was why.

FOX Sports supports Tom Brady's transition, aided by bacon gummies with surprising health boosts.

Will t*mmyb*y be able to compete against the women ???

Salute the nation

I can't start new threads as of a few weeks ago. I hardly ever start any but started one asking where good places in Pittsburgh were to stay for the summer and figured that was why.

Did you find a place? Are you spending the summer in beloved PITTSBURGH ?

Salute the nation

So to be clear I will no longer be able to post a new thread just respond?
I would think you don’t have the registered title and have posted so it doesn’t apply to you. My interpretation at least….

At bottom of screen it says you have insufficient credentials to post here. There is no start new thread button at top.

At bottom of screen it says you have insufficient credentials to post here. There is no start new thread button at top.
Are you on a phone or computer device? I am on the phone and in the top right it has a post thread icon….

Thanks. Or maybe I'll just respond. Generally if I have a thought about something related to the Steelers someone comes up with a similar variation.

Read Justin’s post at top of this thread, he says to respond here. I’d bet he sees this and makes adjustment.

Salute the nation

Justin, FWIW, it's kinda nice to see SN.com stories (like the bring back Sutton one just now) as new threads, rather than the run of FOX Sports that has been populating new threads like the gummies.

If there was an editorial way to put a couple FOX Sports threads AND several SN.com threads rather then all FOX, I'd think that'd be more relevant to more members.

In summary: Up with SN.com, throttle back FOX, gummies and cooch.

Thanks!