• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inital thoughts after titties game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
this team wants to kill me

Damn

Kenny was decent tonight. Missed too many easy completions but made some damn good throws also

DJ had a good game. Finally got in the end zone

PIckens needs to learn to drag his feet

Najee and Warren both ran well tonight

Not sure why they dont try Pickens on a deep slant

Nice to see Washington got a reception

Defense played ok

gave up a lot of yards but only 16 points and the big pick to end it. would have peferred wallace had held on to his shot at it

canada was not great - jet sweeps suck - bullshit direct snap at the goal line - but if KP had been more accurate early this game would not have been as close

Prayers that Holcombe and the titan player are okay

Progress…. But still many things to work on.

JPJ needs to find some maturity stop with the **** talk and keep his hands to himself. He’s got talent, but he’s so damn grabby

Pickett needs to find his accuracy.

Sooner or later this team is gonna break out on offense, right?

I’m waiting to the league to fine Watt for making a tackle without a helmet

A win is a win, ugly or not. Plenty of good to take away from this one..

We won the weighty downs

I would like to take this time to say...

Kenny ******* ⛏️! Ohhhh yeah

Clutch!

Not blaming official but how many times Steelers had them stopped on third down here comes the flag and the last holding call on fourth down come on. Their QB sure outplayed ours. Why oh why do we do that prevent defense and allows receivers wide open is beyond me. The sats showed we were much more effective with the blitz and still call the same four man rush almost cost us. Happy for the win us fans deserve it

Watt might get fined. He is a Steelers player.

KP8 throws better when his ribs don't hurt.

JPJ is immature.

The refs still suck.

Yinz got too drunk and yelled at each other in the chat too much.

If you want to pass Coolie off, dis Najee.

JPJ is immature.

The refs still suck.

nothing on this site pisses coolie off

you can diss najee but don't cry if everyone doesn't agree with you

Najee may not have shown he was worth a first round pick.....but he doesn't suck as some here like to post about over and over and over and over and over and over and over

JPJ is immature.

The refs still suck.

Nobody wants to make a pass at Coolie.

so long as we drop Canada off at the Island of Misfit Toys so he can be a dentist.
Thought Canada had one of his better outings. Not perfect by no means.

But for his below standard of high suck, he had a better night in comparison.

😁

Kenny Pickett is an Enigma.. so is DJ… so are both RBs..

But 100% inserting Broderick Jones made a really big difference on the oline… especially in the run game…
Here's the thing, if Kenny progresses to where we see that 4th quarter Kenny through entire games, watch out, we'd be lethal. Considering his college progression, it may just take him time. He's shown he can do it, just needs consistency, and healthy ribs

Here's the thing, if Kenny progresses to where we see that 4th quarter Kenny through entire games, watch out, we'd be lethal. Considering his college progression, it may just take him time. He's shown he can do it, just needs consistency, and healthy ribs
Definitely been preaching his slow college development and thought it could very well be the case with him in the pros.

That it will just take time.

I am still not Nostradamus but I still don't rule him out from developing.

Kenny Pickett = Tebow. Even down to the accuracy.

Also, keep Canada down on the sidelines. He called a much better game

Tebow was a huge armed RB playing QB.. there isn’t even a remote similarity in any way, shape, or form.

With pickett you are talking about a mechanical accuracy issue on maybe 5-8% of his passes. He completes 62% of his passes despite this and with better mechanics he could be around 65-67% ..

Tebow was a 47% career passer who basically just took deep shots when he wasn’t scrambling

JPJ is immature.

The refs still suck.

+1,000% on arguing in the chat. Like, “let it go already.”

We actually ran the ball really well. Now let's do that again,but better next game. You'll be back to playing Big Boy Steeler ball and get your card back.

Kenny is a winner! I do want to see 4th qtr Kenny for the whole game.
He had a 63 percent completion despite the crappy start. So definitely would like to see that accuracy early improve.

Jones needs to stay a starter they ran better with him in the lineup.

Chukes is saying now that he was benched for some sort of acting out incident in J-ville.

I think he is the weakest O-line link, time to stay with Broderick for the rest of the War Games.

This was probably the best game Canada's offense ever had. And they scored 20 against a middling defense that traded away their best DB. Yeah, Kenny missed a few throws but so what. Every QB misses a few throws each game.

The run game was much better. The blocking was actually pretty good. With a good run game, Canada's offense was still barely able to pass the ball. Almost everything short yet again. The refs were calling defensive holding with minimal contact and Canada barely challenged the DBs.

This offense is still pushing a boulder uphill. You had a strong run game, a deep threat Pickens, and DJ who gets the most separation in the NFL and can only manage 2 TDs.