• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Our QBs are garbage

johngaenzler

Reaction score
Will ******* Levis threw 4 TDs today. That’s like 6 games for Pickett. Matt Canada is the worst OC in football pro or college, but Kenny needs to make accurate throws like the first play of the game where he overthrew Diontae. He reads receivers like a high school QB and has no confidence. We don’t have one good QB on our roster and need to think about who we will bring in next year….

lol if will levis played on this team, behind this line, he would absolutely not have had 4 tds… its that broken. If tgey are being aggressive down the field Pickett looks fine… i mean he gets crushed a lot, but hey, whats a little brain damage after all?
when they try to be conservative its just 3 and outs…

If you're going to call out Pickett, at least call him out for missing DJ on the TD rather than a pass that hit Johnson right in the hands. This team can't even luck into an offensive explosion in terms of yards or a 3+ TD performance from a QB. We see bad starting QBs and backups do this every week. It tells us that there is a design to this offense that limits big plays and points. That doesn't excuse the poor performances, but the pattern is too strong to not acknowledge.

Like Walker for Cleveland.
Just one example. Will Levis looked terrific in his first start as a rookie. It’s maddening that this team does the same **** weekly, fails miserably, then keeps doing it because the offense has a good quarter here and there and the defense gets a couple turnovers that the offense ultimately wastes.

Hell, there are so many flaws in this team that I’m not even sure coaching changes will fix it. This team likely has PTSD and will likely need years of therapy from the last few years alone.

The current Steelers claims to greatness:

"Never had a losing season."
"The QB's brain dead but he's not actually dead."
"Matt Canada has never been arrested for pedophilia."

No, but it's a crime what he's exposing this young offense to.............................................

Salute the nation

The current Steelers claims to greatness:

"Never had a losing season."
"The QB's brain dead but he's not actually dead."
"Matt Canada has never been arrested for pedophilia."
Growing up Canada used to play Jacks with crayons, but misunderstood the game. He would eat a crayon every time the ball sailed up into the air. His days ended with his teeth looking like the colors of a rainbow 🌈. Just a toothy mess.

There's multiple reasons this offense isn't dynamic and it is partially due to QB play, offensive play calls, head coach, and ownership. There's plenty of blame to go around. I have been saying this from the beginning. Everyone just blamed Canada because they can't decipher film. Yes, he is vanilla and bland. But if ran properly we would be scoring more points as there's guys open. But his offense will never be the Chiefs or Phins. Tomlin is to blame because Canada is his hire and if you look at the last several coordinators this is the same type of offense we have run. Meaning it is what Tomlin wants. It is the owners fault because he hasn't stepped in and done something about this. Just because I have justly given criticism to Kenny does not mean I haven't given the appropriate amount of criticism to the other defects in this team. Just the uneducated only focused on the fact I haven't given Kenny a pedestal to sit on.

Last edited:
Plenty of blame..no ****. Like many have been saying for a long time, while you slobber over Kenny's play.

Look at Sam Howell, he looks damn good. Is it him or is it Bienemy calling the plays. I'm sure it's a combination of the two. Bienemy probably shouldn't ever be a HC but he's proving that he can call a good game.

lol if will levis played on this team, behind this line, he would absolutely not have had 4 tds… its that broken. If tgey are being aggressive down the field Pickett looks fine… i mean he gets crushed a lot, but hey, whats a little brain damage after all?
when they try to be conservative its just 3 and outs…

I will add to the steaming pile of dog ****, the Oline, that cant run block or pass block half the time.

It got Kenny killed and Harris and Warren had 32 yards rushing combined yesterday.

Things would be a hell of a lot better with this team if that got corrected, or even improved somewhat, but it never does.

I think the blocking scheme is just poor. Some of it is subpar talent, but we have alot of free rushers coming in. One play last game Harris double teamed someone which left the LB free.

I think the blocking scheme is just poor. Some of it is subpar talent, but we have alot of free rushers coming in. One play last game Harris double teamed someone which left the LB free.
Presnap protection calls are god awful. We don't recognize the blitzer well and when a team overloads a side we do a poor job of shifting the protection to that side.

We've had Ben,Mitch,Rudy and Kenny in this offense.

It's a steaming pile of dogshit. It's so predictable that each week opposing defenses can call out all of the plays.
That many QB's and it still looks and fails the same way for so long speaks volumes. I blame two people - Shades and Duh.