• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Uh-oh ... don't tell 21Steelers

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You know 21Steelers' claim that the lefty states produce more GDP and tax revenue and are thereby more important? Yeah, not so much.

Six fast-growing states in the South — Florida, Texas, Georgia, the Carolinas and Tennessee — now add more to the national GDP than the Northeast, the perennial powerhouse.

For libby ideology and arguments:

200w.gif

We're winning! That commie woke nanny state way overtaxed bs is NOT.

Just leave your failed politics behind as you leave for greener more prosperous pastures.

21 is gonna have to re-edit his book.
Ten or more years ago I did a little research for a letter to the editor I sent to the Post-Gazette. I found that of the top eight fastest-growing states in terms of jobs and population, six had no state income tax, all were right-to-work states, and all but one was in the south.

Chinese companies set up shop here. CATL, a Chinese battery manufacturer, put their batteries in Fords. American trucks! Well, only about 40% American. Polestar, a Chinese manufacturer, set up shop in South Carolina, to make battery cars. They qualify for bidens $7500 credit. American money supporting Chinese manufacturing. Yay Joe. Getting America back on track by subsidizing Chinese companies.

21 is gonna have to re-edit his book.
Ten or more years ago I did a little research for a letter to the editor I sent to the Post-Gazette. I found that of the top eight fastest-growing states in terms of jobs and population, six had no state income tax, all were right-to-work states, and all but one was in the south.

QBR TM

An example of why he is never able to finish his book. Never ending editing from having to retract **** all the time.

An example of why he is never able to finish his book. Never ending editing from having to retract **** all the time.
From the three pages, approximately, that are already sorta in the book thing