• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Immediate thoughts after the game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
gunner needs to be cut

canada needs to be fired

Warren played balls out in the 4th quarter (after Najee worn the defense down of course)

not sure who was in black and gold last week on defense, but this is the D we expect to see...especially the 2nd half defense

JPJ played well

Roberts is ******* awesome - all 3 new ILBs are so ******* much better than last years group

canada needs to go

gunner needs to be cut

Kenny's pass to Pickens for the TD was beautiful

Great blocked punt, I think it might have been a TD

damn I'm drunk

fire canada and cut gunner

JPJ and Jones should definitely start moving forward. The D was horrible in the first half but got lucky. Whatever adjustments they made at half worked and I think it involved a. lot more JPJ on the field to finally cover someone. Plus, they finally got pressure on Lamar.

my thoughts..... A win is a win!!!!!!!!!!!!1 first place B ITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d like to know why both JPJ and Broderick Jones haven’t been starting for weeks.
Don’t want to hear the bs about not being ready because Pat Pete should have been playing inside for weeks with JPJ on the outside and Broderick Jones so much better than Moore.

I thought Jones was magnificent. How he didn’t beat out Dan Moore is beyond me. He played better today than Dan Moore ever has.
Dan Moore's side always has issues. Today quiet as a church mouse.Jones needs to stay out moving forward.

Joey needs to start, Peterson needs to move inside.

Gunner need to be cut

Canada needs his play calling duties stripped. Or allow Kenny to audible out of anything.

And finally a fricken victory thank you!