• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Running game came to play today

Warren has a nice stiff arm but Najee just throws guys to the ground with his

Nice to see all three TEs helping Najee into the endzone on his 2nd TD

Rudy played a solid game

the deep throw to Pickens was all arm and a hell of a catch by Pickens

Defense is still scary but with so many guys out they put up a gutsy effort

Herbig with the huge sack forced fumble and recovery

TJ can not get a holding call even when tackled at the QBs feet

Love the aggressive play calling

hated the two runs after going for in on 4th and inches

This game reminded me of Steeler football

Run the ball and then run it some more

Najee and Warren are a great combination

**** the blind refs and **** the negative cunts in the game thread

Najee and the line with that push for a touchdown. The Steelers brought some physicality today.

Rudy’s in command. Everything is running more efficient with him under center. He should definitely remain starter

I thought the team played solid on offense. On D they struggled but did enough to limit the Seahawks at times.

Overall two wins in a row.... I am happy.

Herbig is becoming a nice compliment.

The O-line gets my game ball but happy with every element of the offense.

Last edited:
I have family over and wasn’t able to really do any posting. That was one of the most satisfying wins in a while. A pure *** kicking by the offensive line and the running game. They owned that game. Rudolph was able to run the offense while on cruise control

Najee and the line with that push for a touchdown. The Steelers brought some physicality today.

Rudy’s in command. Everything is running more efficient with him under center. He should definitely remain starter
I am not ready to jump on the rudy is in command team yet

he has played much better than I expected but they are not putting the ball in his hands in the redzone which has historically been his biggest weakness.

the deep throws are nice to see though

468 yards of offense, 38 minutes possession, and Najee sliding to keep the Steelers point total at 30.

"What does competent QB play yield, Alex?"
Rudolph made some clutch throws, running game was best its been in years. Overall just a better team with Mason. The offense plays for him with alot more heart. In every aspect. Line, rb, wr, te

I am not ready to jump on the rudy is in command team yet

he has played much better than I expected but they are not putting the ball in his hands in the redzone which has historically been his biggest weakness.

the deep throws are nice to see though
I am on the fence for the season. Not long term but the guy did win two in a row. Difficult decide glad I don't have to make the call.

I could see going with the hot hand.

Offensive line was terrific today. Not perfect, but they played physical football, especially in the ground game.

Harris and Warren were outstanding. Bill Cowher would be proud of that performance.

DJ and Pickens made big plays today. It makes a difference when the QB actually gets them the ball. Huge props to Rudolph for making the plays that were there and taking some shots to allow his receivers to make plays.

The defense, injuries and all, did enough against a Seattle team playing at home in a must-win situation.

Any chances Watt had at DPOY were lost today. The media has wanted Garrett to win it all year, but Watt not making an impact against a bad Seattle OL likely ends his chances.

It looks like it'll be another season of what could have been if they don't botch back-to-back home games against the scrubs of the NFL.

Great game! Many standouts. Let us not forget.......west coast road game in Seattle is usually a tough task for east teams. After all the distractions and disappointments the last few weeks,it was nice to see the team come together for a change. I’ll enjoy this one for the rest of the year!

I might add.....Joey jr. got a little abused by DJ. In the beginning. But that 4th quarter stand in the red zone where they held them to a FG,he came up with 2 big plays in the end zone. Good on the rookie.

I am on the fence for the season. Not long term but the guy did win two in a row. Difficult decide glad I don't have to make the call.

I could see going with the hot hand.
Against the Bungles and Seahawks...next week might be a come back to reality moment even with the Ravens backups in.

Steeler football today. Been a looooooong time. Kudos to running game and “how all the reindeer loved him”. ***** about Tomlin when he’s weak, tip my hat today for both the game plan and the aggressive play calling. Nice end of 2023. And more than anything, “the streak” is still alive 🤣

The lack of holding calls on TJ is an embarrassment to the NFL. Seriously, it's a joke at this point.
On the play he got hurt, the lineman had him in a bear hug and tackled him, landing on top of him. This was right near the QB and in front of the ref who obviously needs glasses.

Two points I want to share:
1. If the D can't limit geno Smith, how will they stop Lamar Jackson ? I know they've had his number but the guy has improved and our defense is seriously lacking of starters.

2. That diving catch from GP... oh my! And his reaction to it was amazingly creeping, he had that American Psycho look at the camera and 1st down finger pointing, totally in control stone cold killer. Also the all smiles with cool shades in the sidelines after another good play, the kid needs to produce to be happy.

I saw two from behind no calls. That was ridiculous...
The one in the 4th where they tackled him and he was shakened up was outrageous. Ref was right there staring at it the entire time. I was surprised the ref didn't throw a flag on Watt for a low hit on the Seahawks QB.

I thought Warren and Najee make a dynamic duo, and Rudy is proving himself to possibly become the starter - or a solid #2. Also, it was nice to watch this game and not be stressed out due to lack of points and hoping the D can keep it close. I don't like that method.

Running game came to play today

Warren has a nice stiff arm but Najee just throws guys to the ground with his

Nice to see all three TEs helping Najee into the endzone on his 2nd TD

Rudy played a solid game

the deep throw to Pickens was all arm and a hell of a catch by Pickens

Defense is still scary but with so many guys out they put up a gutsy effort

Herbig with the huge sack forced fumble and recovery

TJ can not get a holding call even when tackled at the QBs feet

Love the aggressive play calling

hated the two runs after going for in on 4th and inches

This game reminded me of Steeler football

Run the ball and then run it some more

Najee and Warren are a great combination

**** the blind refs and **** the negative cunts in the game thread
FU and your passive aggressive bullshit

You go ahead and cling tight to this win and ignore the forest for the trees

It’s homer *** hats like you who shout down anyone pointing out the reality of this season and the future of this team that give Tomlin and Rooney cover for more of the same going forward:

Oh wow! What a great job by Tomlin making something out of this team, bringing them back from the dead and JUST missing the playoffs!!! Lolol

you should quit posting here and apply to get on cleaning the toilets at the Rich Eisen show