• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Queen of England passed today

Condolences to the royal family, and to those who remember her fondly.

As the richest woman in the world, it bears asking: Did she have a great effect for women in the world?
To me, Serena Williams probably had more of a positive effect as a tennis player than the Queen of England, the Realms and the Commonwealth.

Diana, her estranged daughter-in-law easily eclipsed the Queen in her positivity at home and around the world.

Last edited:
They will never have another queen as classy.
True but how did her sons get so effed up? I guess her husband was a head case.

6sqdqn.jpg

Last edited:
I bet she learned that in college.
Must have missed the part where her homeland got its independence under QE2.
Well there’s and the fact that no infrastructure has really been built in Africa to speak of since English colonial rule ended. Now that most of Africa is becoming a Chinese colony the ChiComs are building a little.

Meh Brit monarchies dont impress me much… just another figurehead on a throne
True...but I think it was the class and dignity she always showed. It is a loss for that alone. In a world full of lousy leaders she at least displayed that. Also, as these WW2 era people die off, we are losing that connection to that time. I don't know if you can call it a better time...the mid 20th century was just carnage everywhere.

Meh Brit monarchies dont impress me much… just another figurehead on a throne
I’m with you on that.

Now prepare for a month of queen elizabeth remembrance and constant royal attention

I’m with you on that.

Now prepare for a month of queen elizabeth remembrance and constant royal attention
wont happen. after the funeral, its done and over with.
she was hywte, afterall

Well there’s and the fact that no infrastructure has really been built in Africa to speak of since English colonial rule ended. Now that most of Africa is becoming a Chinese colony the ChiComs are building a little.
Infrastructure is racist.