• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

After rewatching Bills game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
damn can anyone stop this offense?

and can anyone score on the starting D?

the free agent ILBs are looking solid

CAIII with a nice splash play on PR

KP's pass to Freiermuth was an awesome play on both ends, the pass and the catch

It only took Najee 2 plays to soften up the D for Warren to exploit. great run by warren but he was never touched the OL and DJ did a great job of blocking on that play

everyone else is playing for 2nd place

Wait… are we going to be the Preseason champs? Im not used to that… what are we supposed to do? …. Following the other north team’s examples from previous seasons I am guessing its jump to conclusions and act like an obnoxious jackasses online…

Wow….for most of us its no different than usual…

Wait… are we going to be the Preseason champs? Im not used to that… what are we supposed to do? …. Following the other north team’s examples from previous seasons I am guessing its jump to conclusions and act like an obnoxious jackasses online…

Wow….for most of us its no different than usual…
pre-season, regular season and Post season......

It only took Najee 2 plays to soften up the D for Warren to exploit. great run by warren but he was never touched the OL and DJ did a great job of blocking on that play
A little exaggeration here, Sir. It's not like Najee damaged them bodily, to the point that Warren had it easy. I'm not a Najee hater, but this is too far.

We have a good offense. I want to see the #1 offense in the red zone before I recommend anyone buy SB tickets.

A little exaggeration here, Sir. It's not like Najee damaged them bodily, to the point that Warren had it easy. I'm not a Najee hater, but this is too far.

We have a good offense. I want to see the #1 offense in the red zone before I recommend anyone buy SB tickets.
damn the whole post is "too far" and you pick that part to nitpick?

Not sure how well this team can run the ball. 33 rushes for 121. Take away the Warren run.....
32 rushes for 59.....1.8 yds/ carry. Little better last week, but that was the Sucks. Lotta good weapons, but not sure this team can throw all over the place...needs a good balance. Still preseason.....we shall see.

Not sure how well this team can run the ball. 33 rushes for 121. Take away the Warren run.....
32 rushes for 59.....1.8 yds/ carry. Little better last week, but that was the Sucks. Lotta good weapons, but not sure this team can throw all over the place...needs a good balance. Still preseason.....we shall see.

The run blocking was not great, but for the most part that was the 2nd string OL. Would have preferred seeing that group open up some running lanes but not to be.

The bills left their 1st team D against our 2nd string O for a few drives right?

We have to pump the breaks with Canada. And there is still some green on the field, just hopefully not the Kendrick type.

But saying that the trenches should be stronger, Kenny should be poised for a solid season. I think he has adequate weapons. I think the secondary will take some lumps but I think they will eventually settle down with improvement.

So a lot to be excited about. Those mentioned trenches should keep the team in games.

Keep in mind the Bills hd 12 penalties in just the first half.
Yeah I don't recall that ever happened to an opponent.must be getting them all out in the preseason

Exhibition boys, exhibition! When they start counting in a few weeks then we’ll see. I do like what I see from Kenny though. He’s the key!
I think the OL will be improved but I wish they had a better backup at center than Kendrick Green so hope Mason Cole stays health.
DL strong and loaded with really good depth.
I like Kenny using the middle of the field to find that seam hitting Muuuth for the TD. That was pretty! Alan Robinson if he stays healthy could be a valuable addition and Cal Austin with that blazing speed will have to be accounted for.
Got to get Connor Heyward involved. Kid makes plays always.

Exhibition boys, exhibition! When they start counting in a few weeks then we’ll see. I do like what I see from Kenny though. He’s the key!
I think the OL will be improved but I wish they had a better backup at center than Kendrick Green so hope Mason Cole stays health.
DL strong and loaded with really good depth.
I like Kenny using the middle of the field to find that seam hitting Muuuth for the TD. That was pretty! Alan Robinson if he stays healthy could be a valuable addition and Cal Austin with that blazing speed will have to be accounted for.
Got to get Connor Heyward involved. Kid makes plays always.
Conner Hinesward is more like it lol.

damn can anyone stop this offense?

and can anyone score on the starting D?

the free agent ILBs are looking solid

CAIII with a nice splash play on PR

KP's pass to Freiermuth was an awesome play on both ends, the pass and the catch

everyone else is playing for 2nd place

I like the shot plays downfield. Hoping they aren’t just hiding the jet sweeps for regular season. Warren looks solid and Herbig has played beyond expectations So far at olb. Excited for season to start!
can you say that a few more times? love it